Jun Kazama returns in Tekken 8

Hey Mickey!
Yes! Jun has returned after a long absence. Oh, I can hardly wait! I'm at a loss for words to describe how incredible this appears to be. When Jin pays another visit to his mother, they embrace. The Williams family does not need to fight like the Mishima family, so I hope Nina and her son Steve can reconcile and move on. I hope Anna discovers that Steve is also her nephew. I think the Wiliams family is more fixable than the Mishimas.

Sad, none of my main characters appear in the trailer. I'm going to have a nervous breakdown if Asuka, Steve, Panda, and Hwoarang don't return. I truly hope Heihachi is no longer among us. No, I don't want to run into that old Geezer again.

I'm glad to see my favorite character, Lars, still looking good and playing an important role in the story, and the fact that he appeared in the second trailer shows that the creators value him. I hope Bandai Namco releases Tekken 8 for their 30th anniversary in 2024 so that Tekken fans can finally see the end of the Mishima Zaibatsu-G Corporation Feud, because it's hilarious that they're still trying to kill each other after all these years.

<p>Jun Kazama was not playable after what appeared to be her “death” in Tekken 2 until the non-canonical sequel Tekken Tag Tournament 2, where she played the final Boss. For the first time in Tekken’s history, Jun will finally return in canonical game and she still looks great for her age. Jin Kazama sees Jun as the embodiment of everything that is Good in him. You can see their close relationship in the Netflix Anime,Tekken: Bloodline</p>
dewalt 60v skill saw
this is my favorite character.