Jun Kazama returns in Tekken 8

Awkward Correspondent
<p>Jun Kazama was not playable after what appeared to be her “death” in Tekken 2 until the non-canonical sequel Tekken Tag Tournament 2, where she played the final Boss. For the first time in Tekken’s history, Jun will finally return in canonical game and she still looks great for her age. Jin Kazama sees Jun as the embodiment of everything that is Good in him. You can see their close relationship in the Netflix Anime,Tekken: Bloodline</p>

I hope my mains Lili,Steve and Josie will make it the initial roster rather than DLC.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm elated that Jun is being reintroduced into the main storyline 27 years later. You've returned, baby! Please include scenes in which she interacts with her niece Asuka. It is clear from the trailer that Jun is not just Jin's illusion; she first appears in the background before being revealed in full view. This implies that Jun will wield "divine power," which will help to explain the origins of Devil Jin's feathered wings and the character known as "Angel" in Tekken 2. Jun, I believe, has always been a light being, which is why Jin's visions of his mother cause him to abandon his dark side.

I was hoping for the inclusion of destructible environments, so I'm glad to see that they've implemented at least some of it. I'm also hoping that the introduction of stage hazards and status effects will play the levels more important in combat.Examples include dangerous running conditions, such as deep snow or heavy rain that obscures the view. I just realized we don't see Heihachi, so I'm guessing he'll be playable but not involved in the main story, which is one of many things about the trailer that has me extremely excited. I am sure We're looking forward to seeing what else they have in store for us.

The Official Reviews
I'm hoping Nina, Anna, Lili, Zafina, and Julia will all show up. I usually concentrate on leading female roles, but there are none in this preview. It piques my interest to see who returns from Seasons 7 and 8. What roles will be eliminated?

Complete Global saturation
I can't wait to play and main Jun! However, I have my doubts that she is still alive. I believe Jun's soul went to Jin when Jin lost consciousness during their battle with the ogre, but because Jin succumbed to the Devil Gene, she was unable to help her son. But now that Jin has finally accepted his Destiny, I believe he will be able to access the Kazama Powers that reside within him, with Jun assisting him along the way. This is why she appears to Jin in that unknown dimension as an apparition. But it's possible I'm mistaken, because I desperately wanted her to live.

She took the kids Ryu
As a speculative thought. If Jin is to defeat Kazuya, Jun must play a key role in his victory. That motorcycle scene is incredible, and I almost cried when I saw Jun again after such a long absence. A great gameplay scene would be Jin riding his motorcycle through the city while avoiding Kazuya's lasers.

It's great that Jun is returning, but I think most people could have guessed that based on how the story is progressing, which is great news for me as a Jin main who was devastated by his turn to evil in Tekken 6 and 7. But I'm hoping that there are more mysteries to be solved.

It's Molin time!
My boy, Paul Phoenix, has appeared in every Tekken game. I like his new hairstyle, so you should take him seriously this time. King has gained muscle and appears more toned and ripped in this game. Meanwhile, Paul and Marshall have slowed down and appear their ages. I feel sorry for Forrest Law because his father's success has overshadowed his own. Marshall Law has never looked more intimidating. In this performance, he appears to have abandoned his role as comic relief. I want him to be taken seriously again.