Jujutsu Kaisen 0 Coming To Crunchyroll Tomorrow

Staff member
Jujustu Kaisen 0, a feature-length spinoff of the TV series and Shonen Jump manga, was released in US theaters last March. If you missed it there, the time of its home release draws near….mere hours away, in fact. It will be watchable on Crunchyroll starting tomorrow.
Jujutsu Kaisen 0 has a zero at the end because it’s a prequel. Some characters from the first season of the TV series will show up, but the main POV will be Yuta Okkotsu, a nervous high school student, who is being haunted by the curse of his childhood friend and enrolls at Tokyo Jujutsu High School to deal with it.
Fortunately Satoru Gojo, the world’s greatest Jujutsu sorcerer, has his back, and he quickly finds friends in Maki Zen’in, Toge Inumaki, and Panda. But then there’s the problem of Suguru Geto, a curse user who was expelled from the school due to his rather…violent tendencies. The expulsion hasn’t tamed them any, and he appears before Yuta with a message: “This coming December 24th, we shall carry out the...

Continue reading...

To the people outside US, this is for the American Crunchy Roll only. Non Americans are not getting it at all.

When I first saw this movie on opening night, it was an experience that I will never forget. Everyone in the audience was totally pumped up. I cannot count the number of times that I have seen this film in a theater. Due to the fact that it was such an excellent film, I viewed it alongside my brother, my cousin, my best friend, additional cousins, and, last but not least, my best friend once more. It legitimately got us excited for the upcoming second season!!

Because the second season won't be available for some time, this is the ideal opportunity to watch the movie again. When I saw it in the theater, it was a beautiful adventure. How JJK was able to rise to the top of everyone's favorite list never ceases to amaze me. They are capable of any kind of storytelling or style you can imagine.

I sincerely hope that this is available in the Crunchy Roll in my country.
The English dub of Jujutsu Kaisen 0 and the English-language Chainsaw Man trailers are both on my mind right now as I sit here. Throughout this entire process, Jujutsu Kaisen 0 has had a gorgeous visual aesthetic!

I was the only person in the theater when this movie premiered in my town (maybe because it was at 4:00 on a Wednesday), but I truly adored it and am overjoyed to have the chance to watch it again.

We can only keep our fingers crossed that this movie will be completely uncensored and provide us all of the pleasures that a good movie ought do.

It looks like I need to subscribe to Crunchyroll all over again. Because it was so fantastic, I went to see it in theaters a total of three times. The phrase "pay-pay in one piece" carries the same weight as an ultimate move does when she says it. Ark of Onigashimasu is a phrase.

Was it absolutely essential to stop it from streaming for an entire year? They could be able to pay for the series if they produced a DVD or an extended version of the episode and sold those. It took forever before they made it available for streaming.