They call her one-eye
I'm glad to hear this. My brother and his boyfriend have wanted to get married but haven't been able to because of the nice little law but seeing that makes me more hopeful.

On the religion side, my good mate, I ain't touching.

Last edited:
It's over 8,000!
I know, I know I said more than once that I wasn't coming back to this thread. I just wanted to close out the arguement some more by apologizing for expressing my beliefs the way I did. I'm usually more laid-back and focused when I talk about the Bible and I should've calmed down before I thought about posting. It was never my intention to convert anyone, i'm not the one to judge. I leave that up to God Himself.

The reason I said Christianity wasn't a religion, but a lifestyle because religion is man-made. Religion is just man using rituals and laws to reach God. So that definition that Darkster posted doesn't add up with Christ because God has been here since the beginning of time. Christ didn't give us a set of rules to obey, but relationship to be cherished with a real and living person.

Time came first. Religion came after man. Look up Zoroastrianism. Anyway, the definitions speak for themselves. I do not have to justify them.

My belts talk.
Speaking of gays and religion; Why did God create the pufferfish? It looks ridiculous. Does have a kinda cool action feature though.

They call her one-eye
Okay, I said I wasn't but I'll put my two cents in on religion:

People only will really believe what they want to believe, not what they should believe. This goes with everything that we interpret on this world and the more intangible it is, the less likely we will believe it because we have to.

Religion is no more evil then any other organization in the world, including scientific branches and governments. Once you get more then five people doing something together they'll start trying to get a profit from it and that's when the evil starts. Now before you start saying Science proves everything, remember that alot of the higher scientific tests are out of our ability to test and clarify so we need to accept their word that they're telling us the truth (have YOU personally seen Matter Particles overwhelm Anti-matter particles with your own two eyes?) Richard Dawkins isn't selling his books for $25 a pop just to be nice is he?

People are gulllible and stupid and would rather have an answer for something that fits there taste. some people like lord of the rings and others star wars. the people who like star wars want to hear the answer from the poeple in the lab coats while the people who like lord of the rings like to hear it from the people in priest robes. the only thing is that the lab coat people and the priest robe people want the money the other person is getting so they'll defame them as monsters.

Honestly, the entire "religion being the root of all evil" bit is getting old and childish.

P.S. this is coming from the mouth of an ex-Atheist so take it as it is.

二番目の翻訳者
^ Yeah, this, basically.

(Generally speaking, I respect science in the abstract more than religion, but you definitely have your profit-seeking dickbags present in both. I prefer it when the two can play nicely, such as the Vatican acknowledging the overwhelming evidence for evolution, and such.)

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Religion should't try to go play in Science's yard because it has no buisness there.