Lurker
jsuperherothepodcast0xl.jpg
It here! Episode 1 of JSuper Hero podcast. Got a good show for you all. News, Releases, No review but i will have a review by next week oh ya i played some music too. So what you waitting for?

Dowload Episode 1

Let me know what u think:thumbs:

The volume of your speaking voice is waaaay lower than our music. Need to balance out the two so I don't have to crank your voice, then get my ears blasted by the music.

But from what I've heard.... :thumbs:

Lurker
ok thx. :redface2: i will fix that on the next ep J-Caizer oh by the way Here is the Shownotes for the ep

A podcast all about tokusatsu? Special effects movies & shows? I'll see what the folks at Henshin!Online and Sci-Fi Japan can dig up for you. From kaijuu flicks to disaster films to space adventures to war epics (Eiji Tsuburaya and others were well known for those, too) . . .

By the same token, if this podcast is actually about Japanese superheroes (which I'm guessing), why stop at tokusatsu heroes? You can cover manga & anime heroes as well! Like Eightman, Gatchaman or Casshern. You know, anime heroes that truly deserve coverage.

I know this is your first podcast and I wish you best of luck on it, but I just want you to do some research before you take any more steps. And that's why some of us are here . . .

Lurker
i am going to do that. i will be talking about kaijuu, manga, anime, sentai, Ultraman and so on. if it from japan and geeky i will talk about it. the show not alway going to be about tokusatsu. ep 1 more to see how it all work doing a podcast but ep 2+ will show more of how the show will be. thx for the feedback ryuuseipro and i will do that. hope u will download ep 2 next sunday:thumbs:

Last edited:
i am going to do that. i will be talking about kaijuu, manga, anime, sentai, Ultraman and so on. if it japan and geeky i will talk about it. the show not alway going to be about tokusatsu. ep 1 more to see how it all work doing a podcast but ep 2+ will show more of how the show will be. thx for the feedback ryuuseipro and i will do that. hope u will download ep 2 next sunday:thumbs:

No problem, man! Always glad to help out. :thumbs:

Lurker
I got a some what of a good show. I talk about Operation Overdrive toys, New, Releases and I review Densha Otoko DX. So what you're you waiting for? download episode 2 or I may have to give you a rider kick.
Dowload Episode 2
Oh next show i am going to be reviewing Godzilla vs. Destoroyah:buttrock:

Last edited:
Lurker
Godzilla vs. Destoroyah move to next week. end up not having the time to give the movie a real good review. here is ep 3.
Dowload Episode 3
happy downloading