Well now for the talkback of NBC's third new show this year. I caught Journeyman after Heroes today while I was studying, I thought it was going to be like last year where the only good show on NBC was Heroes, so I ignored the first 4 or so minutes of Journeyman until it caught my attention. I'm surprised that I actually like all 3 "new" shows this year =D. Journeyman was pretty enjoyable, not something I'll record every episode of on my DVR like Heroes or Chuck, but still pretty damn good. The show also makes me wonder how the hell do some of these people remember Don after years and aren't like "WTF you haven't aged!? Burn that witch!".

Love this show, I expect it to be something like X-Files meets Quantum Leap. And it's pretty close

The Cookie Man!
I recorded the first episode last week but never got around to watching it until I watched the first 35 mins of it before Chuck came on. I was going to record the 2nd episode of Journeyman after Heroes ended but forgot to hit the record button lol I'll have to download the 2nd episode today