Lurker
Thanks for that GPAnthony! So it looks to me like the scale is a bit smaller than SICs. If anyone could confirm or deny that, that would be great.

Np man! I'll take a pic with an S.I.C. too... I'll post it in the morning. SAS's are about a (SIC) head shorter than the SIC figures- or about shoulder height when side by side.

Space Ninja
Something to keep in mind is that not all SAS are in the same scale. The Part 3 designs, like that Dio GPAnthony used, were the very first SAS made and their scale isn't the same as the even smaller Part 5 figures, or the larger more recent Part 2 releases.

Even the largest SAS figures, the Part 2 Pillar Men, are nothing close to SIC scale.

Lurker
Thanks guys. That helps a lot. I was always hesitant to get into this line because the best Part 3 figures were so expensive, but now with Jotaro being reissued, I figured I might take the leap. Too bad about the scale though.

Something to keep in mind is that not all SAS are in the same scale. The Part 3 designs, like that Dio GPAnthony used, were the very first SAS made and their scale isn't the same as the even smaller Part 5 figures, or the larger more recent Part 2 releases.

Even the largest SAS figures, the Part 2 Pillar Men, are nothing close to SIC scale.

I thought my Part 2 Joseph looked odd... I haven't taken him out of the box since I got it a few days ago but he did look taller...