So, I hear they suck? Are these older toys and are new ones coming out, cuuuuzzzz... I need to get on this. The show is phenomenal.

Space Ninja
So, I hear they suck?

Are you trying to delude yourself into believing that so you can more easily avoid Super Action Statues and the insane cost some of them have on the aftermarket???

Because they're fantastic!

Black Dio did have some widespread issues of quality though, seems like his production was rushed to meet higher demand or something else went down with that figure's production and assembly. Silver Chariot Second came out perfectly by comparison.

Oh, unless you're referring to those Kotobukiya two-packs from Part 3-5. They seem to be just okay and only the Stands in those sets are articulated, which is utter nonsense.

Are you trying to delude yourself into believing that so you can more easily avoid Super Action Statues and the insane cost some of them have on the aftermarket???

Because they're fantastic!

Black Dio did have some widespread issues of quality though, seems like his production was rushed to meet higher demand or something else went down with that figure's production and assembly. Silver Chariot Second came out perfectly by comparison.

Oh, unless you're referring to those Kotobukiya two-packs from Part 3-5. They seem to be just okay and only the Stands in those sets are articulated, which is utter nonsense.

What were the complaints on Black Dio? I have him and he seems awesome.

Space Ninja
Not anytime soon, Keith. Have fun in a whole new rabbit hole.

What were the complaints on Black Dio? I have him and he seems awesome.

Most prevalent complaints were with the deco, in paint chips and the faded look of the sleeves compared to the torso and pants. There's also been cases of misassembly of nearly any part imaginable, wrong heads being included, seams not being glued together, missing pieces... Black Dio has run the full gamut of issues, but of course they're not all bad, and there's enough out there where any issues are minor or nonexistent that Dio is still worth considering as an SAS, but his problems have been more endemic than most SAS that I know.

Oh well, I'm glad mine is one of the good ones then. How are the Kinnikuman figures? I got one of the limiteds of Robin Mask, but I don't want to open it.

Here's that pic...

2013-04-26080128.jpg