JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R will have a Roster of 50 characters!

Administrator
Staff member
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R is a remaster of the Ps3 game of the same name minus the R. Bandai Namco Entertainment America announced this Remaster  will available for PlayStation 5, Switch, Xbox X-Series & PC. To fit with the current gen, they increased the resolution of the graphics. This is more than a remaster that gives an a new shiny coat of paint. The Jojo Fans will be happy because this time around they increased the number of characters. The original release only have a roster of 41 characters but now we will have over 50 characters. We will get to see characters who never met to fight or team up! The Game still looks good for something that was released 2 consoles generations ago.
jojo.jpg

The remaster is timeline since Season 6, Stone Ocean is currently available to binge on Netflix. Most Jojo Games released on Ps4 are 3d Arena fighters. JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Finally a Jojo Game for a Ps5, I don't care if its a remaster because at least it will have new content.

I want them to add characters from Jojolands because I want to have a preview of the upcoming Manga.