Who is the cooler space cowboy?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orh5IePXv_4[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYIS9BZjkEo[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted for Mal, solely because you gave me the out of "Space Cowboy". If you had asked for "Who's the awesomest motherfucker in space?" I'd still be staring hopelessly at my screen two weeks later. These dudes are bad enough to rescue the president from ninjas, or do any other damn thing in the verse. :buttrock:

edit: crazily enough, I had been listening to Rage & Cypress Hill doing "How Could I just Kill A Man" about ten seconds before I clicked on the vid for Cap'n Mal. That one rocks!

Last edited:
I voted for Mal, solely because you gave me the out of "Space Cowboy". If you had asked for "Who's the awesomest motherfucker in space?" I'd still be staring hopelessly at my screen two weeks later. These dudes are bad enough to rescue the president from ninjas, or do any other damn thing in the verse. :buttrock:

edit: crazily enough, I had been listening to Rage & Cypress Hill doing "How Could I just Kill A Man" about ten seconds before I clicked on the vid for Cap'n Mal. That one rocks!

Cheater... :p :)

You know it's who's the coolest in space and not who resembles a cowboy more. :shakefist

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
I don't know who John C. is, and Mal is bad enough to make me not even care.

MAL FOR THE FUCKIN' WIN!!!! :buttrock:

(Plus, the hammer is his penis.)

This is the hardest decision..... I could ever make. I don't even know where to begin on comparisons. :disappoin

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
Lets see. The dude who got knocked into a spacial rift into a ship full of outlaws who eventually became the team leader or a Upbeat Soldier from the future flying in a relic with a crew of outlaws and misfits to do jobs for powerful people around a galaxy not to far from earth who is essentially the Han Solo of our time.

I'll go with Number 2. I've watched firefly 8 times along with serenity and i still can't get sick of it.