ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
JEFusion

I recently made a blog dedicated for selected Japanese entertainment related news and articles.
I'm planning to populate it by the end of the month.

Any help would be appreciated. :)

Last edited:
ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Anyone here wants to contribute and write articles for this blog?

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
We need contributors for articles about Kaiju and Ultraman.

Good blog there bro but bro GekiDan, kindly modify your KRDK blog please.

I think you all already heard (or read) the news that the latest American adaptation of Kamen Rider, Kamen Rider Dragon Knight, had been canceled after 48 (of 50) episodes. But a recent news at Gaijinside reveals that these are all rumors. Here’s the official word from Adness Entertainment:

to

I think you all already heard (or read) the news that the latest American adaptation of Kamen Rider, Kamen Rider Dragon Knight, had been canceled after 38 (of 40) episodes. But a recent news at Gaijinside reveals that these are all rumors. Here’s the official word from Adness Entertainment:

because KRDK only had 40 episodes minus the pilot episode.

Peek a Boo!
Nice blog, GekiDan! Hope you will continue for a long time. :) Please feature some news about YGO! 10th Anniversary film.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Nice blog, GekiDan! Hope you will continue for a long time. :) Please feature some news about YGO! 10th Anniversary film.
10th anniversary film? Never heard of that...
Well, I'm a big fan of Yugi-Oh and I will definitely write some about it.

Peek a Boo!
I'll give you a few tidbits.

The YGO 10th Anniversary film is about the villain Paradox going back in time when Pegasus brought Duel Monsters back in the present day, and Paradox is planning to kill him before he does it. Yusei Fudo, of YGO 5D's is out to stop him, along the way going back to the past, he met Jaden Yuki of YGO GX and later back in the past, he met the King of Games, Yugi Muto. These 3 will fight Paradox in a 3 vs. 1 Duel. The big question is, who is the first duelist who will fall down? My bet its Jaden! :laugh: