Welcome
I highly suggest that you're over 5 if you read this.

Chapter One​
Theme song: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yLeA-C5pBw"]YouTube - BIG BOING[/ame]

"I LIKE MOTORCYCLES AND MAGICAL TABLES!" said Jii.
"Did you have too much....medicine again?" asked Mike.He was choking Emily because she put 4 slices of turkey in his sandwich instead of 3.
"BRO, WE COOL.YOU KNOW THAT?LET'S GO!" replied Jii."TO THE STRIP CLUB!" he said.
"CAN I COME TOO JIIII?!"Kevin asked.
"NO.YOU STAY AT HOME AND BE EMO OR SOMETHING."Jii answered."Come along, Jayden!You'll be able to do something besides looking serious!Bring Antonio if you want."
So Jayden, Jii, Mike, and Antonio went to the strip club.When they went, they got a bunch of drinks and sat down.Little did they know, a man was watching from a distance..
They partied for hours, spending over $500 dollars in drinks.Jayden was richer than Bill Gates though.The mysterious man approached Jayden, who was the only one not bleeding and drunk.
"You...IT CAN'T BE!JAYDEN?!" he exclaimed."I--I--I'm your father!" he said.
"Wait, what?How can you tell?" Jayden asked.
"Well, you've always been a fangirl magnet and always have had a mustache since you were born!" he said."But we lost you in a raid against some guys who have laser phone pen things!"
"What do you mean raid?" Jayden asked..
"Well, you're apart of a mafia." the man replied.​