Life is showtime
Okay dudes, we all gotta agree that Japanese women rule in their level of sexiness right? Well some refuse to say that. Take my mate Dean as an example. Whilst I drooled over a pic of GranCleavege he was like "Ew! The Japanese have hairy fanjitas and have horrible tits!" I just turn around and say "have you ever seen a Japanese woman naked? Or seen one do it before?" "No" "Well there ya go!" C'mon guys! Agree with me here!

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
I 100% agree with you. My girlfriend, who is not japanese, smacks me over the head everytime I drool over a picture of Ayumi Kinoshita....but she admits that they're hot. I mean, c'mon....can you really blame me???
AyumiKinoshita05.jpg

Life is showtime
Maybe it's because I'm in England or something but I prefer Japanese women to white women. Probably because England is full of horrible ugly women. Yeesh!

I generally prefer asian girls, plus they have a habit of when they reach 20 they stay looking like that till their 40.:p

Life is showtime
Takumi said:
I generally prefer asian girls, plus they have a habit of when they reach 20 they stay looking like that till their 40.:p

THAT is 100% true! How old is the actor who played Kaa-san in MagiRanger? Talk about MILF!

boogie woogie feng shui
Hmmm... like a lot of stuff with me, it just depends. This case on the individual. I do like Asian women a lot more than most, but they definitely don't age as well in most cases.

Takumi said:

Hell yeah....for example....let's look at Soga Machiko (Bandora from Zyu). That chick is damn hawt!!! She's probably 300 years old but she only looks like 55 :nelson:

boogie woogie feng shui
Once they reach their 30's and 40's though, it seems they physically age faster.