I don't have low self esteem.
Forever Knight said:
WTF do I care what Britian thinks?.

She's got an oogly face, but what I like most is her body.
OH!! The Tits!!! So it makes perfect sense now!!! :laugh:

Except I don't like my girlfriends with breasts that huge!! It's just not normal, and yes it's fake!!

Rider Knight said:
Okay dudes, we all gotta agree that Japanese women rule in their level of sexiness right? Well some refuse to say that. Take my mate Dean as an example. Whilst I drooled over a pic of GranCleavege he was like "Ew! The Japanese have hairy fanjitas and have horrible tits!" I just turn around and say "have you ever seen a Japanese woman naked? Or seen one do it before?" "No" "Well there ya go!" C'mon guys! Agree with me here!
First of all, this kind of post is quite degrading and offending towards women. Have you ever considered that women actually DO have feelings and a personality? They're not a piece of meat for you to grab.

Second, I believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder ... there are nice and beautiful women, as well as not so nice and less beautiful women in any country and race. You can't generalize.

Third, on a more serious note (but I wonder if this is of any interest to you, since you seem rather interested in purely matters of the flesh): inter-cultural relationships are a tricky thing. Cultural differences and language barrieres can lead to serious misunderstandings. Having a relationship with someone from a different cultural background requires a lot of patience and understanding from both sides.

That about sums it up for me.

Life is showtime
Dude! We're talking about Japanese Models/Actresses here! God! I'm not stupid enough to go onto a street in Japan and stare at every single woman and go around saying "Oh god you're so hot! I don't care about personality! I care about ur tits!" I'd probably get arrested. XD
I'm not a heartless moron who only cares about getting some meat. I do care that women have feelings. But it's their job to be models and show off their bodies!

I have seen Jordan's tats and they are very magnificent indeed. I would sleep with her in a heartbeat. Abi Titmuss, Jennifer Ellison, Michelle Marsh, Lucy Pinder and Kelly Brooks. Check them out! You WON'T be disappointed! I read Nuts and Zoo every week. XD For those of you outside the UK, Nuts and Zoo are men's magazines with titties, soccer, tv stuff, jokes and everything a man likes in it! :198:

Now Natalie Portman....mmmm.....fucktastic.

kyo28 said:
First of all, this kind of post is quite degrading and offending towards women. Have you ever considered that women actually DO have feelings and a personality? They're not a piece of meat for you to grab.

Second, I believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder ... there are nice and beautiful women, as well as not so nice and less beautiful women in any country and race. You can't generalize.

Third, on a more serious note (but I wonder if this is of any interest to you, since you seem rather interested in purely matters of the flesh): inter-cultural relationships are a tricky thing. Cultural differences and language barrieres can lead to serious misunderstandings. Having a relationship with someone from a different cultural background requires a lot of patience and understanding from both sides.

That about sums it up for me.

LOL pretty good post, but doesn't get very far here. If you've browsed this forum enough there is a lot of comments of women based on their looks. I agree with you wholeheartedly which is why I had nothing to really add to the conversation except pointing out the concept of this topic relates to the idea known as "yellow fever". Which is an american idiom for people who have an unusual attraction to people of asian descent. I refrain from making such a post as yours because it's a post that won't really go anywhere and doesn't fit too well with the community so it seems like making a post like that would be a waste of time for me. Anyways, again, good post.

you guys are sickos.

lol

while i do prefer my women to have a high concentration of melanin in their skin, asian women run a close second

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
Bah, I havnt read every reply but I wanted to just get me on the record here as this has been the point of fascination for many lately
-__-;

I'm really only attracted to asian women. I know how insane that sounds to some, but I dunno. *shrug* I can find beauty in all women, but as far as actual attraction and wanting to be with someone.. it's really only asian women. That's just the way my brain decides to work.

I don't claim to understand it either. *walks off to work on rina site*

people get a preference mixed up with admiration.

I think some asian women are gorgeous, but I prefer black women.