Japanese Woman

UltraMatt

Life is showtime
Okay dudes, we all gotta agree that Japanese women rule in their level of sexiness right? Well some refuse to say that. Take my mate Dean as an example. Whilst I drooled over a pic of GranCleavege he was like "Ew! The Japanese have hairy fanjitas and have horrible tits!" I just turn around and say "have you ever seen a Japanese woman naked? Or seen one do it before?" "No" "Well there ya go!" C'mon guys! Agree with me here!

Misfits923

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
I 100% agree with you. My girlfriend, who is not japanese, smacks me over the head everytime I drool over a picture of Ayumi Kinoshita....but she admits that they're hot. I mean, c'mon....can you really blame me???
AyumiKinoshita05.jpg

UltraMatt

Life is showtime
Maybe it's because I'm in England or something but I prefer Japanese women to white women. Probably because England is full of horrible ugly women. Yeesh!

Takumi

I generally prefer asian girls, plus they have a habit of when they reach 20 they stay looking like that till their 40.:p

UltraMatt

Life is showtime
Takumi said:
I generally prefer asian girls, plus they have a habit of when they reach 20 they stay looking like that till their 40.:p

THAT is 100% true! How old is the actor who played Kaa-san in MagiRanger? Talk about MILF!

Bolt

boogie woogie feng shui
Hmmm... like a lot of stuff with me, it just depends. This case on the individual. I do like Asian women a lot more than most, but they definitely don't age as well in most cases.

Takumi said:

Hell yeah....for example....let's look at Soga Machiko (Bandora from Zyu). That chick is damn hawt!!! She's probably 300 years old but she only looks like 55 :nelson:

Bolt

boogie woogie feng shui
Once they reach their 30's and 40's though, it seems they physically age faster.

Black Ranger RX

I don't have low self esteem.
Rising Sun Rangers says JAPANESE WOMEN RULE!!! :D

Top 5 Sexiest Japanese Women:

ayumi03.jpg

1: Ayumi Kinoshita

Nagasawa_Nao_01.jpg

2: Nao Nagasawa

hikki02.jpg

3: Hikaru Utada

01musume08.jpg

4: Morning Musume

kuraki%20mai.JPG

5: Mai Kuraki

boaprofile.jpg

Honourable Mention: Kwon BoA
She may not be Japanese but she is Korean (and of course Asian Girls are very sweet!! ;) ). Her music is very big in Japan and that's 1 resaon why she's getting Rising Sun Ranger's honourable mention!!

Top 5 Ugliest British Women

jordan-model03.jpg

1: Jordan

annerobinson.jpg

2: Anne Robinson

_38127664_widdecombe150.jpg

3: Anne Widdicombe

billiemain.jpg

4: Billie Piper

queenofengland.jpg

5: The Queen :p

This just goes to show that if it ain Japanese or Asian, then it ain't Sexy!! So THERE!!! :D

Last edited:

Black Ranger RX

Michael Joe Red Mask said:
hey RSR, did Billie Piper sing "Honey To The B"?
Yes she did!! And it was AWFUL!! Oh, and did you know that the ***** married an old git who's about 50 YEARS OLDER THAN HER? :laugh:

Black Ranger RX

Forever Knight said:
OMG!!!! I just fell in love again.
Are you on drugs or something mate? You've just said you've fallen in love with one of Britain's ugliest women!! Not to mention you just said you fell in love with a British woman!! GROSS!!! :p

Forever Knight

Eye See You
Rising Sun Ranger said:
Are you on drugs or something mate? You've just said you've fallen in love with one of Britain's ugliest women!! Not to mention you just said you fell in love with a British woman!! GROSS!!! :p

Um no. I'd tap that ass in a heartbeat. I've seen many sexy British women.

Black Ranger RX

Michael Joe Red Mask said:
LOL @ FK!!!

Wow...I didn't even know that Billie was already married! I need to catch up on my Euro news.
OMG!!! Don't tell me you fell in love with that DITZ at the time when she had her first single!! :p

And FK, did you know Jordan was the most unpopular woman in Britain? :p