I was wondering ,why does no-one hardly visit the japan hero board when it was the most popular toku board 5 years ago? What do you guys think of the members there?

I was wondering ,why does no-one hardly visit the japan hero board when it was the most popular toku board 5 years ago? What do you guys think of the members there?

Again? Enough with this ****, there's already a thread and half about this where people told each other horrible things, so...

Again? Enough with this ****, there's already a thread and half about this where people told each other horrible things, so...

Yes I'm aware some japan hero members think lowly of this board. I tried to post on there but for some reason their registering system is fucked up. It demands that I have my account registered and I should spreak to the admin

That's reciprocal, though, it's not people here at HJU thinks good things about JH.

For the registration thing, try askin the user Adrienzo -he's also here, send him a PM. Or you can ask to the big boss Keith, since JH it's his property now, IIRC.

I never visited JH. I heard (stress, heard) claims of elitism and recall something about not being able to discuss Power Rangers there (I fully admit I could be wrong), so I figured it wasn't worth it to go there.

Then I heard about this place and never thought about going there afterwards.

Nice post!!
Personally I think it's because at the time Japan Hero was big, your fandom hubs were a forum to talk about only PR stuff in the fandom (Rangerboard), a forum only for TVN's subs, I think an Ultraman-only forum, and a forum to talk about only original tokusatsu. You went to Japan Hero if you wanted to talk about the Japanese stuff at all, pretty much.

HJU's rules allow people to talk about adaptations and original tousatsu freely in all forums, which younger people clearly wanted really bad back in the Japan Hero day. The admin of that site didn't want to allow it because he didn't think his site was about Power Rangers, which he was quite right to decide.

But once HJU picked up a critical mass of users, there's just no reason to go to Japan Hero now unless you just detest Power Rangers and never want to hear about it ever again. Most English-speakers only know about tokusatsu because of Power Rangers so at this point, that's not an attractive option to a lot of people.

Way to copy the thread they made.
As far as why not as many people visit it, this place has more going on than that place does. It's the new *thing* is the eyes of a lot of people. & as far as myself, the people I like to converse with are here (no, I don't like everyone, but the ones I do like are here.)

Also this board has good information. I can usually find out about stuff from other sites without going to those sites b/c it gets posted here. Same thing with movie/game releases, it's all posted here.

Sometimes things get complicated.
This place has the best variety of all forums, in my opinion. RangerBoard is obviously for PR, Ultraman LAH! is solely for Ultraman, and this is the place where both meet. Even if it is quite lop-sided. :disappoin

Japan Hero is cool and so are it's people... I think it lost a lot because the site is dead and the owner left... that's all.

Folk over there are cool... wish more of 'em would come our way, actually.

Banned
Japan Hero is cool and so are it's people... I think it lost a lot because the site is dead and the owner left... that's all.

Folk over there are cool... wish more of 'em would come our way, actually.

Really? Have you read some of the threads there bashing HJU?