My theater was sold out for avatar day :( I'm gonna call them in the morning and see if I can get in

My theater was sold out for avatar day :( I'm gonna call them in the morning and see if I can get in

A lot of theaters might deny people with tickets since apparently they sold more tickets than they could allow people inside. It happened to a couple theaters around here for Avatar day.

Bandito Shake Cometh
Rabble rabble white washing! Wait, wrong Avatar movie.

After watching the trailer, i'm not gonna lie. It doesn't look at all how I imagined it.

The CGI is definitely a bit underwhelming after Cameron boasted photorealistic CGI. Pandora looks great but everything else isn't as impressive as I was hoping. Maybe I'll change my mind tomorrow when I see it in 3D.

Also, I think now would be the right time to start worrying about its BO return. The negative hype generated from this trailer is ridiculous.

Bandito Shake Cometh
The CGI is definitely a bit underwhelming after Cameron boasted photorealistic CGI.

My first thought was Ferngully 3-D. Which isn't necessarily bad, but it sure as heck isn't photorealistic.