Jackie Chan - Coming to America

Queen Elizabeth II is such a fan of Jackie Chan she met him in person.

I am the Omega
Let me tell you about Jackie Chan, he's a living legend, a real trailblazer in the world of cinema. His death-defying stunts and action scenes in his movies are unparalleled, even to this day. When you saw Jackie do something on the big screen, you knew it was real, no fancy CGI or safety wires. It was just Jackie, facing danger head-on, with nothing but his skills and his courage. Nobody, and I mean nobody, will ever be able to top him.

I gotta say, one of my favorite things about Jackie's movies are the outtakes they show at the end. It's so great to see that what he did on camera wasn't always easy or simple. The outtakes show he's just a regular guy, a human being, not some kind of superhero. He takes risks, he gets injured, but he always does it for the love of the art and the audience.

Watching those outtakes is a real treat. They're hilarious, but they also show the lengths Jackie went to in order to create a great movie. He's always pushing the envelope, always trying new things, always taking risks. That's what makes him a legend, and that's why we all love him.

I seen so many of his movies and stunts, it never ceases to astonish me how Jackie managed to live through so many of them while maintaining his agility. A really impressive body of work and career.

DJ

Jackie Chan's story of triumph in America serves as evidence that one's future need not be determined by past failures. Despite encountering obstacles, Chan remained determined and resilient, ultimately attaining remarkable success through his unwavering perseverance and diligent efforts. His contribution to the film industry is unquestionable, and his heritage will serve as a source of motivation for future generations, encouraging them to pursue their aspirations with dedication and persistence.

I think we are alone in the Universe tonight
I don't think he will have another Hollywood movie. he got cancel cultured.