[J-TALK] J-POP Hottie thread (SEE THE LIST IN 1st POST, Unlimited for Gender, Max 3 "claims")

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
LOL you know there's two of em, I don't mind sharing.

In that case, how about a split? You get Ayaya and I'll take Miki-sama! She and I have the same birthday. :thumbs: :buttrock:

BTW, if Rider Faiz ever see that Ayaya's been claimed already he's gonna completely **** himself. :laugh:

I claim these 2:
[HIDE]
Matsuura Aya and Fujimoto Miki a.k.a GAM
img20070925022826052oa5.jpg

[/HIDE]

You got your duo; I got mine! :anime:
Puffy_AmiYumi_by_tina_lee.jpg

I'm not trying to be mean or offensive, but just out of curiousity, when you type "Ow" such as when you said "Ow here are some pics that i found.." Are you saying it like "Oh" like how I would say "Oh, okay" or "Ow" like I would say if I elbowed a table instead of saying "ouch" like "Ow, that fricking hurt!".
Anyway, I was just wondering. =] Not trying to be rude or anything like that.

i meant oh

Good thing i'm early for this thread... i want to claim this hottie and this hunk... i al ready did in the J-ent hunks thread but reafirm is not a waste, ajjajaja.
LADY'S FIRST

[HIDE]
Kumi Koda...
28119983_9500fed513.jpg

bestbounceandlovershz3.jpg

[/HIDE]

NEXT THE GUY'S

[HIDE]
Tegoshi Yuuya (From johnny's group NewS)
tegoshi.jpg

yasei1205-03.jpg
[/HIDE]

I wanted to claim Ayumi Hamaski and BoA (for girls) and Se7en and Rain (for guys) but it would of been to mucho from me, jajajjaa. :p, and i'm sure some of the girls would of been mad at me for taking them jajajaja.