[J-TALK] J-POP Hottie thread (SEE THE LIST IN 1st POST, Unlimited for Gender, Max 3 "claims")

I wonder why theirs only for Henshin, Anime and Drama Hottie thread. I mean and for the people who sings? doesnt they get any love of you guys???.
so if you guys wants to claim someone than i'll make a list. 3 claims are enough, i meant i dont want to see others crying LOL.

anyway if this thread is not good in mod or admin eye's than remove it.

Ow and doesn't matter what gender you choose. any boy or girl can choose which gender they like. it's none of my concern.

Ow not all J-pop singers have been singing for long some of them played in drama. So if you want to claim them say In her/his singing career position if he or she does more singing than acting that you dont have to say that.

ow and rules about posting pictures are the same here obviously.

Before you guys claim these are two that i already claimed.

[hide]
erikasawajiriyw1.jpg

Erika Sawajiri:
In her singing career position

aaa10vy0xk9.png

Misako Uno
[/hide]

List Of Claims (Maximum of 3, people who are both actors and singers, this is obviously for their singing careers):
Kamen Rider Caucasus: Matsuura Aya (soloist, former GAM)
JFC: Fujimoto Miki (former GAM/former Morning Musume), Sashihara Rino (HKT48), Matsui Rena (former SKE48)
Tarious: Melon Kinenbi
Makub: Koda Kumi, Tegoshi Yuuya (NewS)
BigMac1212: Puffy AmiYumi (2 girls)
Takuya: Otsuka Ai
RiderZronos: Crystal Kay, Tamaki Nami
Filadelfo: Ishikawa Rika (former Morning Musume/former Viyuden)
Kamen Rider Armor Ninja: Miyazawa Sae (SNH48+SKE48), Kuramochi Asuka (former AKB48), Matsui Sakiko (former AKB48)
Drax: Natsuyaki Miyabi (former Buono!/Berryz Kobou), Uno Misako (AAA)
Gatack Striker: Kitade Nana, YUI, Masuda Yuri (M.O.V.E)
orphen20: Mizuki Nana, Sato Hiroko, melody.
Darkster: Amuro Namie, Fukuyama Masaharu, Shibasaki Kou
-See Zack-: Ono Haruna (SCANDAL)
SciFiWayne: Nagasawa Nao, Hamasaki Ayumi & Gackt
Kaji Montimoya: Itano Tomomi (former AKB48)
Aoiblue: Matsumoto Jun (Arashi), Fukui Mai
thernz: alan
hmf_master: Watanabe Mayu (AKB48), Kitahara Rie (NGT48), Watanabe Miyuki (NMB48+SKE48)
glcorps2002: Takahashi Ai (former Morning Musume), Kamei Eri (former Morning Musume), Abe Natsumi (former Morning Musume)
Blazing Tiger: Kamiki Aya, TAKUYA
usbcheater: Kinoshita Ayumi, Ueto Aya
Go-Onger: Yamauchi Suzuran (SKE48), Kashiwagi Yuki (AKB48+NGT48), Takahashi Minami (AKB48)
FaiaGreen: Kosaka Riyu (BeForU), Sotohana Risa (former BeForU), Minami Sayaka (former BeForU)
GekiDan: Ogawa Tomomi (SCANDAL), Akimoto Sayaka (former AKB48), Matsui Jurina (SKE48)
Smilodon: Shinoda Mariko (former AKB48), Yamamoto Sayaka (NMB48+AKB48), Kinoshita Yukiko (former SKE48)
Kazuma: Takayanagi Akane (SKE48), Jonishi Kei (NMB48), Oshima Yuko (former AKB48)
cosmos89: Suzuki Rina (SCANDAL), Hoshino Mari, Okamoto Rei
Thunder025: Tanimura Nana, Kojima Haruna (AKB48)
heroizumi: Ohno Satoshi (Arashi), Tortoise Matsumoto (former Ulfuls, soloist), Kawakami Yoohei ( [Champagne] )
Serapho: Masuda Yuka (former AKB48)
Gothictsukasa: Niwa Mikiho (Canary Club), Koike Yui (former Tomato n' Pine), Okunaka Makoto (former PASSPO☆)
RoxasuEX: Oota Aika (HKT48), Takajo Aki (AKB48), Kizaki Yuria (AKB48)
Kamen Rider ShinkenRed: Yokoyama Yui (AKB48), Yagami Kumi (former SKE48), Murashige Anna (HKT48+NMB48)
richardthebrave: Iwasa Misaki (AKB48), Katayama Haruka (former AKB48)
SanyuMiyazaki: Mano Erina (former H!P Soloist), Endo Mitsuki (Kamen Rider GIRLS)
crazyasianchi: Minegishi Minami (AKB48)
ClimaxHeroDen-O: Tsuchiya Anna, May'n & Shiina Yoshiharu (Astronauts)
Kalle: Michishige Sayumi (former Morning Musume)
shingamyeonblack: Takizawa Nonami

Last edited by a moderator:
"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Okay, doesn't matter to me.

Just a friendly request, does anyone have some picks of Nami Tamaki, she my favorite J-POP hottie.

Isn't there already a thread for this? I'm sure there is.

i thought that too but some how i dont actualy remember and i couldnt find it. trough search.

Okay, doesn't matter to me.

Just a friendly request, does anyone have some picks of Nami Tamaki, she my favorite J-POP hottie.

Google search Uhm is this her?

Ow here are some pics that i found..
[hide]

The NEW Yukari Goto She's Fully Healed and she works at an Advertismen agency.
She Was From AAA.
img_348701_22052630_0.jpg
img_348701_22647766_3.jpg

img_348701_22052630_2.jpg
img_348701_23222247_1.jpg

iza_misako.png

fujisankei_misako.jpg

Chiaki Ito and Misako Uno From AAA

[/hide]

Last edited:
I'm not trying to be mean or offensive, but just out of curiousity, when you type "Ow" such as when you said "Ow here are some pics that i found.." Are you saying it like "Oh" like how I would say "Oh, okay" or "Ow" like I would say if I elbowed a table instead of saying "ouch" like "Ow, that fricking hurt!".
Anyway, I was just wondering. =] Not trying to be rude or anything like that.