[J-TALK] J-POP Hottie thread (SEE THE LIST IN 1st POST, Unlimited for Gender, Max 3 "claims")

レイモン (雷蒙)
It seems surprisingly shocking that Rena Matsui plans to graduate.
[video=youtube;QCN7OCMKSqY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCN7OCMKSqY[/video]

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
It seems surprisingly shocking that Rena Matsui plans to graduate.
[HIDE][video=youtube;QCN7OCMKSqY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCN7OCMKSqY[/video][/HIDE]
That article that the TV report refers to the fact that Rena is going to appear on the 2015.06.10 episode of the Japanese radio show "All Night Nippon" (which, as of this post, will basically happen within the next 12 hours), and that Aki-P has stated that Rena is planning on making an announcement during the show. He does not specifically state what the announcement is about, so no one knows for sure what it will be. However the article (and thus the TV report) is making an assumption/guessing that they think that she's going to announce that she will graduate from SKE.

Now would this really be surprising if she did announce it? Not really. When one is a fan of idols, and specifically, when one is a fan of multi-member idol groups, this (members graduating/leaving the group) is something that one accepts and has to accept as something that will eventually happen at some point. It's a part of the deal.

SKE/Rena fans have been speculating for a couple of years now about her whether or not she had plans to graduate, and if she did, when she would announce it. That speculation obviously increased when she declared back in March that she wasn't going to participate in this year's Senbatsu General Election. She has also been getting more acting jobs during the last year or so as well. Along with the usual drama guest star appearances where she has in a minor/guest role for an episode or two in a drama series, this past year she had her lead/starring role in the movie Gift, and she reprised her "Gekikara" character for a Majisuka Gakuen stage play/musical that ran in May. This gives the impression that she's pushing forward with wanting to pursue acting on a more full-time basis.

Now speaking as a Rena fan, would it suck if she announces her graduation from SKE? Hell yeah. However, as of this post, she has not yet made that announcement. We fans will just have to wait for her upcoming appearance on "All Night Nippon" and see/hear what she actually says during her announcement. Whatever it ends up being, we'll just have to deal with it.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Rena also voices on the anime "Denpa Kyoushi".
Really don't want her to leave the group yet since she has interesting character of her's.

Hi, just a quick question. With the announcement of Miwako Kakei in KR Drive movie, I wanna ask how is her popularity in Japan right now? It's just when I went to Japan last March, I got to watch a Japanese tv show with her as a guest. I didn't understand Japanese much, but from how the audience's reaction is, I guess she is some sort of a princess/ dream girl of Japanese teenage boys there. Just wanna see if her participation in the KR Drive movie is just like how Risa Yoshiki is towards Go-Busters.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Rena made her announcement. It's confirmed. :(

Rena Matsui to Graduate from SKE48 in August
By Jeremy Suskin on June 10, 2015

The news is official as Rena Matsui confirms she’ll be leaving the J-pop idol group in only a matter of months.

News outlets around Japan have been reporting an impending graduation announcement from SKE48′s very own Rena Matsui and it seems as if the rumors of her departure hadn’t been exaggerated. At the top of the show this evening Matsui confirmed the rumors on tonights broadcast of All Night Nippon.

Fans lit up the social media ahead of the announcement nearly unanimous on their decision that the rumors were a ploy to gain a ratings boost for the radio talk show. Comments included dry acceptance ”We’ll see if today is finally the day” to righteous indignation “Regarding Rena Matsui. Though she might graduation someday, why would they report it in advance? I think they’re just trying to boost ratings. I don’t think she’ll be announcing it at all.” and even the light hearted “Yeah.. [graduate] from Nogizaka46.”

Rena Matsui [松井玲奈] born July 27, 1991 in Toyohashi, Aichi is a member of the Japanese idol girl group SKE48 and held a concurrent position in Nogizaka46. She originally joined as a member of SKE48′s Team S but on April 2013, she became the leader of team E. She has participated in the main lineup of not only SKE48 but also AKB48 singles. Matsui is often paired with Jurina Matsui of Team S who, despite sharing the same last name, share no familial relation.

More updates as they happen.

All Night Nippon [オールナイトニッポン] is a Japanese radio program broadcast by Nippon Broadcasting System and other radio stations from 1–5 am (JST). It preempts broadcasts from TBS Radio’s programming heard on stations under both JRN and NRN (TBC Radio, CBC Radio, etc.).
- http://nihongogo.com/2015/06/rena-matsui-to-graduate-from-ske48-in-august/

レイモン (雷蒙)
Man, so many well known members are leaving the group like Rina Kawaei, Minami Takahashi and now Rena Matsui this year so fast.

レイモン (雷蒙)
SKE48's 18th single: "Mae Nomeri". The center is Rena-chan. This is going to be her last single and probably going to have her own graduation song included as well.
[video=youtube;v26mecnLd1Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v26mecnLd1Y[/video]

Lurker
surprisingly this has not landed here yet.
I'm not sure if I should :p

[video=youtube;M8-vje-bq9c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8-vje-bq9c[/video]

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
RocketNews24.com - Yellow Shinken Sentai ranger Suzuka Morita transforms into swimsuit model
- en.rocketnews24.com/2015/07/22/yellow-shinken-sentai-ranger-suzuka-morita-transforms-into-swimsuit-model/
- blog.livedoor.jp/kinisoku/archives/4440422.html

Not gonna lie, my first reaction was "What rock has this person been living under?" From the way the title is written, it sounds like she thinks that Suuchan only recently started doing gravure work.
:eyebrow:

And really, is it that difficult/time-consuming to do a little research to get the names of acting roles correct? She was "ShinkenYellow", not the "Yellow Shinken Sentai ranger" FFS.
:nono: