[J-TALK] J-POP Hottie thread (SEE THE LIST IN 1st POST, Unlimited for Gender, Max 3 "claims")

Why do they said that it's not cool to take the name of Sashi?
I mean, I know who they are talking about but other than that, I have no idea...

I don't think it's that it's not cool to take the name Sashi, just that character doesn't seem to act like Sashi

Ore, Sanjou!

...why'd you put Anna Tsuchiya's name down in eastern naming order when I used western naming order to make my claim?(just wondering)

also, after a bit more thought, I'd also like to claim Yoshiharu Shina so as to have both members of Astronauts

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
More Sasshi-fangirling, this time with Berryz Koubou members! :anime:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_pdbtaKcHU"]?!?????Berryz?? 20120502 - YouTube[/ame]

...why'd you put Anna Tsuchiya's name down in eastern naming order when I used western naming order to make my claim?(just wondering)
She's an eastern-born artist who performs for primarily eastern audiences who is referred to/known in the media with her name being given in "eastern naming order". I therefore choose to respect and honor their way of doing it. Eastern-born people respect the western naming order for western artists (e.g. you don't hear Japanese people changing the order of Tom Cruise's name and calling him "Cruise Tom"). Since they're willing to do that, it's not too much to ask/it's not unreasonable for us western-born people to show eastern names the same respect.

also, after a bit more thought, I'd also like to claim Yoshiharu Shina so as to have both members of Astronauts
Done. That's your 3 (and BTW, his last name has a "double I" in it, not just a single).

あたりまえ
More Sasshi-fangirling, this time with Berryz Koubou members! :anime:

?!?????Berryz?? 20120502 - YouTube

everywhere with sashi is fun :laugh:

She's an eastern-born artist who performs for primarily eastern audiences who is referred to/known in the media with her name being given in "eastern naming order". I therefore choose to respect and honor their way of doing it. Eastern-born people respect the western naming order for western artists (e.g. you don't hear Japanese people changing the order of Tom Cruise's name and calling him "Cruise Tom"). Since they're willing to do that, it's not too much to ask/it's not unreasonable for us western-born people to show eastern names the same respect.

THIS x 10000000000000

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
Just watched AKB0048 episode 1 and it was super amazing

Ore, Sanjou!

fair enough, I just personally only use eastern naming order when speaking in japanese, all other times I use western naming order

Done. That's your 3 (and BTW, his last name has a "double I" in it, not just a single).

yeah... I also prefer to romanize names to remove double letters or stuff like "ou", cuz I just find that that looks better

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Posting this next bit here because it deals more with the JPop side instead of her involvement in super sentai/toku:

Idoling!!!’s Morita Suzuka to graduate from group
by ustar on May 3, 2012 at 3:09 pm

It’s been reported that Idoling!!!’s Morita Suzuka will be graduating from the group after their concert at Zepp DiverCity on May 30th.

Morita stated, “I decided to walk as Morita Suzuka.” She continued, ”There were many rich, fun, and painful things that happened. From here on, I will push my way forward, so please support me.”

Morita’s graduation was announced on May 3rd through the midnight variety program, ‘Fuji TV Kara no!‘. After the show, she updated her blog saying, “These past 4 years, I had so much fun, there were times I was discouraged, and there were so many things that happened. But right now, I’m able to directly tell everyone thank you. Thank you for all your love.”

She then revealed that she will focus on her acting career, and expressed, “I will hold onto all the love everyone has given me with both hands, and will walk facing forward.”

Morita joined Idoling!!! as a 2nd generation member back in April of 2008. In 2009, she was given the role of Shinken Yellow in ‘Samurai Sentai Shinkenger‘. Since then, Morita has been moving forward with her acting career, currently starring in WOWOW’s drama, ‘Strangers 6‘.

Source & Image: Oricon
FULL ARTICLE LINK - http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/05/idolings-morita-suzuka-to-graduate-from-group/

JFC's first reaction: :O_O: :O_O: :O_O:

She's even posted up a video where she makes a short statement about it. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6D61ruz1BU"]??????????!!!??????????????? - YouTube[/ame]

:O_O:

I'll admit I'm not really into Idoling!!!, and she was the only reason I was planning to look into them, but wouldn't graduating less than a month after the announcment a bit of a rush? Just looks that way to me.