[J-TALK] J-POP Hottie thread (SEE THE LIST IN 1st POST, Unlimited for Gender, Max 3 "claims")

Lurker
Mayuyu's been cast as one of the idols in AKB0048

I actually am surprised that the rest of you guys are able to selectively drop/change claims the way that you do. Even though there were/are a few other idols that I would like/would have liked to have included on my list, I honestly can't bear to drop any of my current ones.

I'm like that, I totally wish I could add more girls to my list, but I wanna keep the ones I have now too

Friendship and the Cosmos.
I actually am surprised that the rest of you guys are able to selectively drop/change claims the way that you do. Even though there were/are a few other idols that I would like/would have liked to have included on my list, I honestly can't bear to drop any of my current ones.
THIS. The only one I've dropped is Minarun, and wow. She is coming back soon and she might captivate me again like Yukko did to me.

Though, I have no idea, I've been getting so stuck on SKE as of late with Ogiso Shiori and Kinoshita Yukiko. But I can't drop Mariko-sama, she's too funny :laugh:

But yeah, some can drop fairly quick and replace them sometimes.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
I guess this is an example of what they mean when they say Jurina has a "clingy" personality. :p

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTJa4dg5vSs"]Juriken - YouTube[/ame]

It's hard to believe that she is almost 15 soon. Wow. She is the exact same age as my brother (They're literally like...2 days apart), and yet Jurina is making bank as an idol while my brother plays freshman basketball.

Then again, there aren't many idols my age. I think Aamin and I are basically the same age, but yeah. It seems like there is a missing age gap for the idols. Everyone is basically 18. T.T Except for the 12,13 gen kks.

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
I am was born 1 years 25 days before my oshimen Mayuyu

Did you hear that Mayuyu passed the audition to voice an character in the upcoming AKB anime?

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
^
Not surprised, to be honest. :p

I'm personally more stoked that Shawako (Hata Sawako from SKE's Team KII) got in it.
:buttrock:

The list isn't really surprising, but I'm interested to see how it works out. I honestly though that Kojiharu and Chiyuu would make good seiyus.

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
34i24io.jpg
Sato Amina as Shinken Red & Ishida Haruka as Shinken Blue

Lurker
Shinken red looks more like Aki Takajo to me. Amina has wider eyes than that. Unless i am wrong.