[J-TALK] J-POP Hottie thread (SEE THE LIST IN 1st POST, Unlimited for Gender, Max 3 "claims")

Ah that's unfortunate :(. Just have to hope she get's better I guess.

There was some talk about some diary a couple weeks ago right? Something like it having codes predicting future AKB events. Cause if the bit about london's true I need to know!! Chance like that ain't gonna show itself for ages.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
According to the blog entry I posted, Jurina always insisted that she have to perform.
I guess she should think about herself more.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
According to the blog entry I posted, Jurina always insisted that she have to perform.
I guess she should think about herself more.
Indeed. Jurina has always (at least to me) seemed to be the type to put the fans first before herself. She and the other girls know that their fans are why they're able to do what they do, and that they're paying their hard-earned money to see them at all the stage performances and handshake events they do. It's admirable and all that she's wanting to be there for the sake of the fans, but she has to realize, how can she be there to see/perform for fans if she's having to rest/take a break or (heaven forbid) if she's having to get hospitalized again because she's working herself so hard?

Aki-P's given her indefinite leave now so he's clearly concerned.
You know what? If Aki-P has to "force" her to take a break, then in the long run (i.e. for her health), then it's definitely worth it. The fans (at least the sensible ones) do NOT want to be the reason why she's forcing/exhausting herself; they will totally understand her absence.

Multiple members suddenly being ill has happened before unfortuntely, I almost suspect there are more we just don;t notice cause they're not senbetsu. Must suck for Mayu though.

Lurker
^Tomomi Itano had to pull out of events due to a bad reaction from a flu shot i think, i might be miss-interpreting tho