[J-TALK] J-POP Hottie thread (SEE THE LIST IN 1st POST, Unlimited for Gender, Max 3 "claims")

It has happened. One of the biggest moments in AKB history.....

MAYU IS 18. Now I can say I am a fan without feeling like a pedo or perv.

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
It has happened. One of the biggest moments in AKB history.....

MAYU IS 18. Now I can say I am a fan without feeling like a pedo or perv.

Yes this is one of the biggest AKB history

And one more thing as a Mayuyu fan since like 2007 this might be the chance for Mayuyu to get closer center
I have a feeling that she will either get Center or 2nd place for the next AKB Election

Now with Atsuko leaving.... Mayu def will be closer to Center.

Though I have no clue what AKB is going to do now. Atsuko was the main focus of the group.... Things are going to be interesting.

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
Now with Atsuko leaving.... Mayu def will be closer to Center.

Though I have no clue what AKB is going to do now. Atsuko was the main focus of the group.... Things are going to be interesting.

True the main focus was Atsuko for AKB48, but at a point the main member will all leave AKB48 and have a solo work

Friendship and the Cosmos.
That also just means that Yuko, Yui, Yukirin, Mayuyu, Kojiharu, Tomochin, Rena, Sashi, Sayanee will all be closer to center.

Why does all the big stuff have to happen the weekend my laptop got infected >8(

Add on top of that, the 4th senbasu elections will be coming up soon. If Acchan does not take part in that, I can't help but think that for whoever takes first place (probably Yuko, IMO), the victory will be tainted with all accusations of "she only won because Acchan's not there" and similar statements.
I imagine that if she does participate and win the accusations will go the other way that she only won because it's the last chance to vote for her. Either way everyone complains.

Unless Yuko wins and Acchan does participate.

I hope Jurina and Milky's transfers aren't too long, it's a big deal but the longer they stay the more the fans are going to complain. It's been made clear no one wants this to be permanent though.

And we have the third major graduation in AKB's history, and indeed the most notable, the other two being Erepyon and MaiMai. People will complain, some will say it should have happened years ago, but it had to happen at some point. I thought it would be a bit longer before she did it but oh well. AKB will survive, and I'm more confident of that now than I think anyone would be a year ago. Heavy Rotation may have proven Acchan doesn't need to be centre to sell, but Ue Kara Mariko has proven once and for all that She doesn't even have to be in the song at all. It's better it happened now I guess.

This won't be an end, just a new chapter. Now if Takamina was graduating well then we could all start to panic :confused2:confused2:confused2:confused2

Well I guess soon my sweet angel can claim the centre position :wub:

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
In more pleasant news, on March 27, 2012, MIKI-SAMA WELCOMED A HEALTHY BABY BOY IN THE WORLD!!! :buttrock:
http://ameblo.jp/miki-fujimoto/entry-11205615983.html

OMEDETOU MIKI-SAMA!!! And WELCOME TO THE WORLD BABY-TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

There are already a couple of pics of the little dude on Miki-sama's blog. :thumbs:
[HIDE]
n70nea.jpg
23ruwx0.jpg
[/HIDE]

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
I know that I said that I will never drop any of my claim anymore but I have to break that for my recent love for the idol group Momorio Clover Z
So I am officially dropping Nito Moeno for Momota Kanako from Momorio Clover Z, which will be my finial claim from here

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucWLOVC4lD0"]ももいろクローバーZ 楽曲ノンストップダイジェスト [Part 1][/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZpbh_1XFnY"]ももいろクローバーZ 楽曲ノンストップダイジェスト [Part 2][/ame]