[J-TALK] J-POP Hottie thread (SEE THE LIST IN 1st POST, Unlimited for Gender, Max 3 "claims")

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
There was evidently quite a bit of freaking out by both members and fans when the announcement was made that Jurina was transferring to Team K and Milky was transferring to Team B.

Personally I blame whoever it was that wrote the actual announcement that was read out/released, because Aki-P and Togasaki had to do some damage control and reassure everyone that the transfers were only temporary, like "they're on loan" to the teams until the management can decide on who to promote/transfer to permanently fill in the empty spots in those rosters. If they had said right from the get go "these are only temporary transfers", then all of the panic/freaking out could have been easily avoided.

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
There was evidently quite a bit of freaking out by both members and fans when the announcement was made that Jurina was transferring to Team K and Milky was transferring to Team B.

Personally I blame whoever it was that wrote the actual announcement that was read out/released, because Aki-P and Togasaki had to do some damage control and reassure everyone that the transfers were only temporary, like "they're on loan" to the teams until the management can decide on who to promote/transfer to permanently fill in the empty spots in those rosters. If they had said right from the get go "these are only temporary transfers", then all of the panic/freaking out could have been easily avoided.

I wonder what Aki-P has in plan for the future with Jurina and Milky
By the way I was thinking why can't Aki-P just bring CiNDY back to AKB besides putting her only in Watarirouka for Nacchan's replacement and bring an another member from SDN48, like Yukari to fill the last spot for AKB

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
I wonder what Aki-P has in plan for the future with Jurina and Milky

As I said in my previous post, fortunately he and the management have been quick to reassure everyone that these transfers are only temporary, and that both Jurina and Milky will still be members of and can/will still perform with their original groups/teams. That SHOULD mean that once appropriate candidates have been found who can fill the empty spots in Teams K and B, Jurina and Milky can simply return to their original groups/teams on a full-time basis.

TBH, my biggest worry about this whole thing is how it's going to affect Jurina's health. Remember that she's still only a teenager; she's still in school, AND she's already consistently shuttling back and forth between Nagoya and Tokyo for numerous work assignments. She's just recently come back from a break that she had to take due to exhaustion, and now on top of all of the other work that she's already having to do, she's being expected to learn/perform an entirely new stage routine (Team K's).

Hopefully Aki-P doesn't take long to pick the new, permanent members for Teams K and B. This could really come back and bite AKB's management in the ass if Jurina or Milky's health is affected by this additional workload they're putting on their shoulders.

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
As I said in my previous post, fortunately he and the management have been quick to reassure everyone that these transfers are only temporary, and that both Jurina and Milky will still be members of and can/will still perform with their original groups/teams. That SHOULD mean that once appropriate candidates have been found who can fill the empty spots in Teams K and B, Jurina and Milky can simply return to their original groups/teams on a full-time basis.

TBH, my biggest worry about this whole thing is how it's going to affect Jurina's health. Remember that she's still only a teenager; she's still in school, AND she's already consistently shuttling back and forth between Nagoya and Tokyo for numerous work assignments. She's just recently come back from a break that she had to take due to exhaustion, and now on top of all of the other work that she's already having to do, she's being expected to learn/perform an entirely new stage routine (Team K's).

Hopefully Aki-P doesn't take long to pick the new, permanent members for Teams K and B. This could really come back and bite AKB's management in the ass if Jurina or Milky's health is affected by this additional workload they're putting on their shoulders.
I undertsand what you meant in your previous, but what I was saying was after the temporary AKB48 transfer things are done what will Aki-P plan to do with Jurina & Milky

Lurker
aaaaaawww ! today anouncement is more shocking ! :O_O:

Acchan in person anounced, that she is going to leave AKB48.

another chapter of AKB48 is about to end, what will be in the next one ?

I don't know what to think about this yet. It's surprising because some other members seemd good candidate for graduation this year, and not that surprising knowing the huge amount of work she has now outside of AKB48, so many work that she can barely attend the team A stage shows anymore.

I'm a bit sad, but happy for her either, it's nice to "see little the bird leaving the nest" and i wish the best for her future career.

good luck Acchan and thanks for these 6 past years.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Well, Acchan is the face of AKB48... I wonder what will happen now after she graduate...

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Today I woke up, did my usual checks of my usual sites, saw this, and all I could say was..."Holy **** :O_O:".

I've personally never had her as an oshimen, but as Dan said, Acchan is the face of AKB48, not just the group, but of the entire AKB conglomerate. She's the first "big name" member to leave the group (no disrespect intended to previous members who graduated, but really, we all know that the shockwaves from any of their graduations utterly pale in comparison to what's happening now with Acchan leaving).

Add on top of that, the 4th senbasu elections will be coming up soon. If Acchan does not take part in that, I can't help but think that for whoever takes first place (probably Yuko, IMO), the victory will be tainted with all accusations of "she only won because Acchan's not there" and similar statements.

Translations courtesy of the guys/girls at AKB48 Journal -

Misc Twitter feeds of the announcement:
[HIDE]
(this part is compiled from various twitter sources. Accuracy is not guaranteed)
At AKB48 concert, Gyoumu Renraku. Tanomuzo, Katayama-buchou! in Saitama Super Arena last day.
After 3rd encore song, Dareka no Tame ni, Acchan asked for a time to say something.

Acchan, “Today, let me make a big decision. I, Maeda Atsuko, will graduate from AKB48.

My moods swing easily and perhaps that has caused a lot of troubles for members.

For this 6 and a half years, I’ve done my best. To stand in Tokyo Dome is my dream since 14 years old. But I have to move forward to face dream I have as 20 years old now. I’m filled with anxiety. I don’t know how it will turn out after this. But for the sake of my juniors here, I have to start to walk.I don’t know what will come after this. But I. Will work hard.”

Takamina, “I’ve always watching. I’ve watched everything. I understand that this decision is not something you make just by a moment. I wish to see you off warmly.

AKB48 is not the end goal. This is the same for all members. Everyone are here, so it will be fine. Everyone, please support Atsuko’s graduation.”

Acchan and Takamina looking at each other, crying hard.
Tomo~mi is hyperventilating.

At last encore song, Aitakatta, Haruna, Tomochin, Tomo~mi are gathering around Acchan.
Nearing the song’s end, Takamina and Acchan are hugging at center stage. Takamina while holding Acchan’s hand said, “Everyone, thank you very much!”

Acchan call from audiences. She then stood alone on stage.

Acchan, “Many have tried to stop me, but I have decided to announce this in front of everyone today. I’m sorry to surprise you. From now on too, I wish to deliver smile to you.

Maybe only short time left, but I’m still one of AKB48 members. I hope to make wonderful memories with everyone. Thank you very much!”
[/HIDE]ORIGINAL LINK - http://journal.akb48.org/?p=14777

Aki-P's Google+ entry:
[HIDE]
Akimoto Yasushi – 2012.03.25 - 22:13 – Mobile – Public

Maeda Atsuko’s graduation has been announced.
She has talked about this to me many times, and of course while I tried to stop her, I always said, “In the end, it’s up to you to decide.”
We’ve also talked that if it’s going to be announced, it will be at the last day of SSA.
According to setlist, at MC after “Dareka no Tame ni.”
When I saw Maeda put her hand on her chest to calm herself down, I thought, “She’s going to announce it.”

Maeda Atsuko is a stoic.
Because she hates compromising relationship, she corners herself.
She is lonely.
Sometimes that irritation to her own self is misunderstood as “clumsiness”.
But, everyone are being considerate to her and looks like it also pains her.
Perhaps she’s afraid that if she keeps staying at AKB comfort zone, she will become more egoist*.
That’s why seems like she is challenging herself to jump into the strict world.

I have made that clumsy Maeda as center for this six and a half year, so I think now I want to let Maeda do as she please.

Specific things about this has not been decided yet, but everyone, would you please congratulate Maeda’s graduation?

You have done well.
Otsukaresama.

JFC's NB* the translation of "egoist" may confuse some people. I believe it would be more commonly translated as "egotistical", meaning that Aki-P thinks she may start to become "snobbish" or "full of herself" if she remains in AKB instead of graduating now and challenging herself.
[/HIDE]ORIGINAL LINK - http://journal.akb48.org/?p=14731

EDIT: Audio recording of when Acchan made the announcement. You can hear the shock/disbelief from the audience (it's like, as soon as she started to speak, they knew something BIG was about to happen), as well as her own struggle to actually say it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogmvpk5ZQUc"]????????? - YouTube[/ame]

EDIT 2: A couple more thoughts.

- since they haven't actually announced an actual date for her graduation, hopefully she at least sticks around to be able to perform at their recently announced Tokyo Dome concert.

- this announcement (made on 2012.03.25) pretty much puts a damper on what would've been any celebrations that they would have had for Mayuyu's 18th birthday (2012.03.26). :(

Last edited:
Lurker
in japanese morning news:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXh6g7mXMwE"]oha4 AKB48???? ???? - YouTube[/ame]

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
And one that includes a quick shot of Jurina and Milky's reactions when their temporary transfers were announced.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LieBr-EiJTQ"]??????? ???????!!?! - YouTube[/ame]