Kamen Rider Armor Ninja, Miaka, & Ryoutaro. . ., you three are Drama Whores!!!!! I <3 all of you.

XD My list is shorter than this post. XD I've been more of a Toku whore, but I haven't been into these shows but since June last year. & not into Dramas until November 2007.

Kagayaki Power
Kamen Rider Armor Ninja, Miaka, & Ryoutaro. . ., you three are Drama Whores!!!!! I <3 all of you.

XD My list is shorter than this post. XD I've been more of a Toku whore, but I haven't been into these shows but since June last year. & not into Dramas until November 2007.

heehee why thank you :D ....i think? <_<

*pats on head* don't worry i started watching dramas in a loooong time ago..... like when domoto tsuyoshi was in every single drama possible XD those were the good old days *sigh* XD and i have this strange feeling that i'm missing alot..cuz i know i saw a ton of stuff with kimutaku in it...cuz my mom loved him.. but i see only beautiful life and long vacation on here... hmmm i've watched so much stuff that i don't remember what i've seen :O_O:

oh should i add in my toku shows? i kept off stuff like garo and shi15uya and sailor moon and stuff.. that would add .. 3 to my list :D

EDIT : ah so i've found the neverland eps :D *downloads* i love my premium mu account :D
i wonder how nice they are >_> 600+ mbs seems like a nice file size :D i dont' care if the subs are good..i just want good vid quality..cuz i was thinking of buying the dvds...but i'm poor >_>

Last edited:
Nooo I mean the video quality is BAD, probably about the same as your VCDs but you can still check them out...

Miaka, isn't this just a J-drama list though?

Do you have any older dramas (that are subbed) to recommend? The ones I've seen are really recent.

Kagayaki Power
Miaka, isn't this just a J-drama list though?

Do you have any older dramas (that are subbed) to recommend? The ones I've seen are really recent.

what do u mean by that? all of the stuff on my list is stuff i've watched in its entirety o_O ... i have many other series that i started..and never got around to finishing..thats not on this list O_O

hmmm try summer snow.. its the series that started me watching dramas on a regular basis..before that i only peeked over mommy's shoulder while she watched stuff XD well i like angsty dramas more than the comedy ones.. so i hope that my suggestions would be good (plus that was the first time i thought oguri shun was hot.. in this show XD)

i'm not really sure which one of the older ones are subbed...most of those i watched off of vhs taped shows directly from jpn.... or off of kiku .... so those would be subbed..but not sure if they're available on the net to d/l

@kitkat: ...oh.....now thats a let down ToT..come to think of it..where are those vcds >_> oh wellz *sigh* better start saving up my money .. the upside to this is that if i ever buy the dvds..i would prob sub it XD .... just cuz i loved it and noone has done it all this time! O_O ... i'm kinda disappointed in the drama comm for not getting this one :p

EDIT: ah i see what you mean...yeah its about the same quality as my vcds ToT... sadness
and omg i forgot how much dasenai tegami used to make me cry o_O .. its not that sad of a song..but somehow it wells up emotions in me O_O

Last edited:
@ Miaka, yeah those 3 Tokus don't count I suppose, but they did have drama in them! The whole love thing between Kouga & Kaoru, Usagi & Mamoru, & Tsuyoshi with Asagi & Ema.

I didn't notice Proposal Daisakusen or Nobuta Wo Produce on your list, you should soo check them out when you get time.

Last edited:
Kagayaki Power
@ Miaka, yeah those 3 Tokus don't count I suppose, but they did have drama in them! The whole love thing between Kouga & Kaoru, Usagi & Mamoru, & Tsuyoshi with Asagi & Ema.

I didn't notice Proposal Daisakusen or Nobuta Wo Produce on your list, you should soo check them out when you get time.

yeaaaah ...as i've said i haven't been keeping up with recent shows...and when i say recent i mean anything in the past 3-4 years O_O i'm bad i know :p but i think i'm going to start my "catching up" with gokusen.. god knows how many people have said its good and i still haven't seen it!

oh and i found the title of the show that i really wanted to see but never found! kimi to ita mirai no tame ni ~ i'll be back

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kimi_to_ita_mirai_no_tame_ni_~_airu_bi_bakku

maybe i gotta start buying those vhs tapes that are on amazon.co.jp... but then again its on marketplace >_<
anyone here lucky enough to have snagged it from d-addicts before they died?

ah, vhs = :disappoin

Is it subbed online?? If so, could you get someone to burn it to dvd for you?

My incomplete list... I burned some onto dvd and of course I lose them >_<

Completed Dramas:
akihabara@DEEP
Anego
Attention Please
Attention Please SP
1 Litre of Tears
14 sai no haha
Bara no nai Hanaya
Bloody Monday
Busu no Hitomi ni Koishiteru
Byakkotai SP
Car Radio ga Owareba SP
Cinderella ni Naritai
Code Blue
Code Blue SP
Dragonzakura
Dance Drill
Dive to the Future SP
Fuuma no Kojirou
Gal Circle
Gachibaka (don't watch this!!)
Gambatte Ikimasshoi!
Gokusen
Gokusen 2
Gokusen 3
HanaKimi
Hanayome wa Yakudoshi!
Hana Yori Dango
Hana Yori Dango 2
Himitsu no Hanazono
Honey and Clover
Hotaru no Hikari
Ikebukuro West Gate Park
Isshun no Kaze ni Nare SP
Jitensha Shonenki SP
Jotei
Kakure Karakuri SP
Kimi wa Petto
Kindaichi Shounen Jikenbo
Koibana
Kurosagi
Koibana (with Konishi Ryosei <3)
LIFE
Liar Game
Lunch Queen
My Boss My Hero
Neverland
Nobuta wo Produce
Nodame Cantabile
Nodame Cantabile SP
Nurse Aoi
One Pound Gospel
Osen
Proposal Daisakusen
Proposal Daisakusen SP
Princess Princess D
Puzzle (2007)
RH Plus
Sh15uya
Shounen wa Tori ni Natta
Stand Up!
Suppli
Sushi Oji!
Tadashii Ouji Tsukuri Kata
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi
Teppan Shoujo Akane
To Heart
Yukan Club
Yuuki
Zettai Kareshi

Delayed:
Ningen Shikkaku
Jigoku Shoujo
Mop Girl

Watching:
RESCUE
Mei-chan no Shitsuji

Last edited:
Kagayaki Power
ah, vhs = :disappoin

Is it subbed online?? If so, could you get someone to burn it to dvd for you?

unfortunately no ... i dont' believe you can even find the raws of it >< i made a request at d-addicts rite now for it...but we'll see if anyone responds >_<

wow..P-chan just beat me i think XD

i really need to get back into watching dramas... but now its dramas or toku..and i've been picking toku more XD