Hey, I'm Eian.
I just realized that it's almost next season and I'm still completely behind on this season. I watched all of Cardcaptor Sakura and Cowboy Bebop instead of dramas. ;__;

So far I've managed to finish Gekiryuu ~Watashi wo oboetemasu ka?~ and I'm caught up on Kamen Teacher. I'm currently working on Summer Nude. I love the crap out of Kubota Masataka and his glasses in this. ;__;

*edit
I just watched episode 7 and my feels. ;_____;

Last edited:
Hey, I'm Eian.
Jævla!! I've become disgustingly behind in dramas. I'm still not even done with last season...I've started studying Norwegian and have been watching craptons of Norwegian stuff instead. I'm gonna finish Kamen Teacher tonight. It's nice watching something I can fully understand again. ~_~

my problem is that I'm only watching one drama every season now, which is unusual. not sure if my love for J-dramas is slowly dying (which happened to me with Toku) or if the dramas these days are just so... unappealing? I'd usually decide to watch a drama with my favourite actress(es) in it, but nowadays I just refuse to watch them and look at the other dramas instead.

I also currently have a mild crush on Nomura Shuhei (thanks a lot 35-sai no Koukousei!) right now and he's set to appear as a regular in an upcoming winter drama called Boku no Ita Jikan, but I guess the fact that it's basically a love story is what turns me off. did I mention that I never ever trusted the Japanese when it comes to romance? pretty sure that's the main reason for the above problem. they all tend to appear in oh-so-serious-but-boring-romantic J-dramas.

I might go back and watch dramas that I didn't bother checking out when it was airing and I've been eyeing Kuro no Onna Kyoshi since it's somehow quite similar to 35-sai no Koukousei from pictures and stuff.

Last edited:
Disappear into light!!
Apparently you haven't watched anything TRICK-related. Try it out, there's three seasons and a bunch of movies to go through. Also, there's the spin-off Keibuho Yabe Kenzo which have a lot of toku references, and the second season pretty much have toku actors cameo en mass and reference their shows.

I'm watching Itazura na Kiss starring Mezool (Itazura na Kiss: Love in TOKYO w/ Miki Honoka), and I gotta say I'm loving it. It's standard Itazura na Kiss so far except with a fun and cute Mezool :laugh:

EDIT: And apparently Natsumikan is in this. Joe Gibken, too.

Last edited:
Just an Internet User Passing Thru
I'm watching Itazura na Kiss starring Mezool (Itazura na Kiss: Love in TOKYO w/ Miki Honoka), and I gotta say I'm loving it. It's standard Itazura na Kiss so far except with a fun and cute Mezool :laugh:

EDIT: And apparently Natsumikan is in this. Joe Gibken, too.

Oh yeah, one lil thing about this show

[HIDE]..........Hina-chan appears later on in the series too, and Mezool & Natsumikan will attempt to try to gang-up against her LOL :laugh:[/HIDE]

Oh yeah, one lil thing about this show

[HIDE]..........Hina-chan appears later on in the series too, and Mezool & Natsumikan will attempt to try to gang-up against her LOL :laugh:[/HIDE]

Oh, lol, really? This is gonna be so fun.

EDIT:
[hide]Hina Izumi Kitaaaaa![/hide]

Last edited:
Just an Internet User Passing Thru
And oh yeah, one of "Mezool's" best friends on the show actually appeared in Movie Wars Ultimatum. She was actually the female school girl with psychic powers that was in the Fourze half of Ultimatum.

I didn't recognize her at first when I watched the show, but when I watched Movie Wars Ultimatum........it finally clicked.