JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
And if you cried "manly tears" during the final 2-3 episodes of Kamen Rider W, then 1 Litre of Tears will break your manhood and make you cry like a fucking ***** all the way to the grave
Quoted for truth. Hell, if you didn't you'd just be a soulless minion of orthodoxy.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
I accept the challenge.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSJNeXrCbE4"]Well sir........[/ame]

Dont know dude, Beautiful Life...a certain scene in the last ep. had me bawlin my eyes out. I had to pause the video 8 times to wipe my tears. EIGHT TIMES. Crying.....i dont want to continue this convo no more.

Yeah I looked that scene up on YouTube, Blue..............it is pretty damn close with the top 2-3 emotional scenes in 1 Litre of Tears.

Look up some of the 1LOT1 scenes on YouTube, then ask yourself again...........ask yourself again about your livelihood

Any fun recent series that isn't a Gokusen clone (I enjoyed a lot of them but they got too repetitive), or a tearjerker (I loved the old Erika Sawajiri ones, they were depressingly good for manly tears, but I don't really want one of those kinds nowadays).

Probably a fun love story like ProDai, or fun cop/law enforcement shows like Hero/Odoru Daisousasen?

Hey, I'm Eian.
If you're looking for fun I'd recommend 3 different dramas from the past season.

Share House no Koibito - A love triangle and friendship between three roommates in a share house.

Nakuna, Hara-chan - A woman working at a factory writes down all her inner feelings in a manga-style journal and one day the lead character from her journal appears in the real world.

Mahoro Ekimae Bangaichi - A story of two men working as jack-of-all-trades just trying to make money.

If you're looking for fun I'd recommend 3 different dramas from the past season.

Share House no Koibito - A love triangle and friendship between three roommates in a share house.

Nakuna, Hara-chan - A woman working at a factory writes down all her inner feelings in a manga-style journal and one day the lead character from her journal appears in the real world.

Mahoro Ekimae Bangaichi - A story of two men working as jack-of-all-trades just trying to make money.

A non-serious Mizukawa sounds interesting. Nagase is always fun, too. Not a big Eita fan, but the premise makes me curious.

Thanks!

Hey, I'm Eian.
Honestly, I'm not a big Eita fan, but after Saikou no Rikon and Mahoro Ekimae Bangaichi.......I'm getting closer to being a fan.

Saikou no Rikon is really good too, but it's more on the serious side than the fun side. Though the ending theme song video is one of the most entertaining things I've watched!

This is it if you're interested --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qmecuh5xA30