some of the stories aren't in the 1998 version nor the anime because GTO 2012 also adapts stories and characters taken from the GTO Shonan 14 Days manga (which was released 2-3 years back), including said new headmaster acting like a bitchy dictator and putting cameras across the school campus.

I'm a little disappointed with the specials though because they recycled the "guy trying to prove himself to his superior/parent by doing despicable things to Onizuka" from the new headmaster arc. Autumn SP was great, but the plot quickly became stale in the New Year's SP. I'm anxiously waiting for them to reveal the Graduation SP's plot.

(still waiting for that Noboru/Anko romance arc to happen.)

:laugh:

Last edited:
"Training."
Recently watched J-Drama:

• Proposal Daisakusen ( + SP)
  • Buzzer Beat
  • High School Debut
  • Nobuta wo Produce
  • Piece (Watched due to Honda Tsubasa XD)
  • GTO 2012 (Fell in love with Honda Tsubasa XD)

Proposal Daisakusen...

[HIDE]Proposal Daisakusen was so damn hard to watch. It wasn't bad. It was quite the opposite. It was just too good and heart breaking. I found myself every episode screaming and crying at the screen, hoping Ken would succeed. Sometimes I was incapable of watching due to the feels ;___;

I don't care what others think. This was one of the finest J-Drama I have ever watched.

[/HIDE]

Last edited:
Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Proposal Daisakusen...

[HIDE]Proposal Daisakusen was so damn hard to watch. It wasn't bad. It was quite the opposite. It was just too good and heart breaking. I found myself every episode screaming and crying at the screen, hoping Ken would succeed. Sometimes I was incapable of watching due to the feels ;___;

I don't care what others think. This was one of the finest J-Drama I have ever watched.

[/HIDE]

Based on that description, I think you're ready to watch the JDrama version of 1 Litre of Tears.

The entire series is essentially a waterfall of tears from beginning to end.......so give 1 Litre of Tears a shot, Ryuu

"Training."
Based on that description, I think you're ready to watch the JDrama version of 1 Litre of Tears.

The entire series is essentially a waterfall of tears from beginning to end.......so give 1 Litre of Tears a shot, Ryuu

I had a look at 1 Litre of Tears. I hate you. I hate you. I am so depressed now.

when-the-feels-attack9.gif

Raxbait: Hip
ProDai is one of my fav dramas and definitely think it's one of Yamapi's must watch. The theme song is perfection too.
I never got around to watching 1LoT. Don't feel like crying XD.
Though really, most I ever cried was Beautiful Life. I dont like crying.....stahp it.

"Training."
Watch it and we will cry together. Then together we will destroy big j ny for making us go through all those feels.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
I never got around to watching 1LoT. Don't feel like crying XD.
Though really, most I ever cried was Beautiful Life. I dont like crying.....stahp it.

*looks up the Beautiful Life jdrama*

Well dear ****, it's nearly the same as 1 Litre of Tears............except that 1 Litre of Tears is based on a true story.

I will honestly say this fellas, 1 Litre of Tears happens to be the only Asian drama (Korean or Japanese) that I was never able to watch in its full entirety BUT was able to understand the beginning, middle, and finale of the show. Primarily because I only watch a couple of episodes of the beginning story arc, the climax episode in the middle story arc, and the last 2 episodes AND special episode of the show.

The reason behind that is because if I had to sit there and watch the full 11 episode series, I probably would've had a mental breakdown throughout all the tear educing moments that each episode provided.............that's just too many "liters of tears" that a man can hold back within his very soul.

And if you cried "manly tears" during the final 2-3 episodes of Kamen Rider W, then 1 Litre of Tears will break your manhood and make you cry like a fucking ***** all the way to the grave

Last edited:
Raxbait: Hip
Watch it and we will cry together. Then together we will destroy big j ny for making us go through all those feels.

Lets pick a day and watch together :thumbs:

*looks up the Beautiful Life jdrama*

Well dear ****, it's nearly the same as 1 Litre of Tears............except that 1 Litre of Tears is based on a true story.

I will honestly say this fellas, 1 Litre of Tears happens to be the only Asian drama (Korean or Japanese) that I was never able to watch in its full entirety BUT was able to understand the beginning, middle, and finale of the show. Primarily because I only watch a couple of episodes of the beginning story arc, the climax episode in the middle story arc, and the last 2 episodes AND special episode of the show.

The reason behind that is because if I had to sit there and watch the full 11 episode series, I probably would've had a mental breakdown throughout all the tear educing moments that each episode provided.............that's just too many "liters of tears" that a man can hold back within his very soul.

And if you cried "manly tears" during the final 2-3 episodes of Kamen Rider W, then 1 Litre of Tears will break your manhood and make you cry like a fucking ***** all the way to the grave

Dont know dude, Beautiful Life...a certain scene in the last ep. had me bawlin my eyes out. I had to pause the video 8 times to wipe my tears. EIGHT TIMES. Crying.....i dont want to continue this convo no more.