hmmm i definitely was watching cuz i absolutely love baseball... letsee.. i think u'ld still like it if you liked GTO or gokusen.. it's about the same theme as those... well closer to gokusen than GTO but yeah XD
Thank you, but I'm still not sure about watching this drama XD

I've updated my list yet again. I finished Hana Yori Dango, both seasons. I liked it but it wasn't the best thing ever... XD It seems like the only reason I ever post in this forum any more is to keep track of my drama watching :laugh:

^Which is cool. Stay and discuss with us! XD Who'd you like more, Tsukasa or Rui? From a girl's perspective. haha.

Kagayaki Power
ruiiiiiiii <333 who wouldn't love rui? :3 ... tsukasa is a brat .... that and dude from liar game is hawt <3... so he gets points.. only for being hot though :3

Yeah Soujiroh was always my favorite character from HYD! ^_^v

Yeah but Tsukasa's awesome. But so's Rui. haha. XD But it's interesting to see who girls prefer.

Kagayaki Power
*shrug* for me it was just another drama with shun in it

i've liked him since summer snow though... so... yeah >_>

but i believe it was his big role.....good thing he made a good impression on matsujun during gokusen huh? XD

Oh at this moment im watching Majou no Jouken. I was kinda expecting something like Sore wa totsuzen arashi no you ni, but its kinda a bit more....

Kagayaki Power
tackey!!!

omg majou no jouken.. almost everyone at school watched that drama....... and sooo many people played first love over and over and over and over.... did i ever say that i hate taht song? cuz i do... cuz there was a point where my jpn teacher decided that we were goign to listen to it over and over for weeks on end...gaah >_<

but it's a good drama :3 ... one of those .. taboo love ones...... kinda reminded me of cheap love which had aired about the same time in hawaii :3