Yamada Taro Monogatari
Stand up!
Proposal Daisakusen

Working on:

Mop girl
Moto Kare

Kagayaki Power
@P-chan: are you the same p-chan on love song? :3

btw how is ningen shikkaku? i was looking at that one and trying to decide if i should order a vcd of it or not... also wondering if its an adaptation of dazai osamu's book of the same name :3

@miaka: Yep, that's me! XD Guess it's kinda rare for jdrama subbers to like toku? I really don't know many who do. These days I watch more toku than jdramas@_@

I like Ningen Shikkaku a lot. It's a pretty dark drama to watch. I know a lot of people who have seen it and definitely don't want to see it again because of the content. I briefly went through the eps but I'm finally paying attention to it while we sub each episode. As for the whole book deal... I'm clueless... but the director of the drama is the same director who just finished up the popular Bara no nai Hanaya.

Kagayaki Power
@miaka: Yep, that's me! XD Guess it's kinda rare for jdrama subbers to like toku? I really don't know many who do. These days I watch more toku than jdramas@_@

I like Ningen Shikkaku a lot. It's a pretty dark drama to watch. I know a lot of people who have seen it and definitely don't want to see it again because of the content. I briefly went through the eps but I'm finally paying attention to it while we sub each episode. As for the whole book deal... I'm clueless... but the director of the drama is the same director who just finished up the popular Bara no nai Hanaya.

hmmmm well i'll have to go and research a bit then if u don't know :D (supposed to be studying for finals o_O)

番組開始時は太宰治の小説名と全く同じ「人間失格」をタイトル名としていたが、太宰の遺族に抗議されたことから、脚本家の野島伸司は、タイトルを「人間・失格〜たとえばぼくが死んだら」と一部修正した。ドラマの内容そのものは太宰の小説とは全く異なるものである。
(from jpn wiki) awww so it doesn't have anything to do with the book...oh wellz XD

ooo dark dramas.. my fav!! not to mention both of the doumoto boys are in it *grins* now where can i buy this from *searches the net*

as for the drama people not liking toku very much...i think we're both in the same boat :3 i love my dramas .. but lately i got kinda disappointed with them and started switching to new things ^^;;; which is how i got into toku :3

Last edited:
ooo dark dramas.. my fav!! not to mention both of the doumoto boys are in it *grins* now where can i buy this from *searches the net*

I don't believe this has ever been subbed in English... not even by bootleggers and overseas fansubbing companies. Love Song is subbing it but right now we need to clear the Prodai SP before we work on it again.

Kagayaki Power
I don't believe this has ever been subbed in English... not even by bootleggers and overseas fansubbing companies. Love Song is subbing it but right now we need to clear the Prodai SP before we work on it again.

oh...i don't need subs :p thats why i have so many dramas on my list that i dont' know if they're subbed or not ^^;;;

Mah I went the opposite way, I used to watch only toku and now I'm watching mostly dramas!

I think you should really watch Ningen Shikkaku, I've only seen the first three episodes so far and I think it's really good. Thanks Love Song for subbing it!! Soooo much. I don't THINK it's based on the book, I don't know much about the book but I read a summery of it once and it didn't sound similar at all.

I like dark dramas but I also like silly dramas, maybe it's because I haven't seen enough of them to be sick of them yet...

oh...i don't need subs :p thats why i have so many dramas on my list that i dont' know if they're subbed or not ^^;;;

Ohh lucky girl ^^ well if you don't want to spend a fortune buying the Japanese versions of the drama, you can always try ebay... chinese bootlegs.

Mad Skillz
P-chan, that list scares me greatly.

Definitely checking out ningen though, it sounds pretty interesting. Miaka, even though it's not related to the drama, what's the book about?

Last edited: