Hi guys, I’m selling some of my figures to make some space and get some extra cash I’m currently posting this from work so I’ll post some pictures of the figures later on today also I’m not posting any prices right now so if there’s something you like or are interested on send me a PM to discuss the prices.

FIGUARTS *NEW STILL IN THE BOX*
Red Buster
Bouken Red
Deka Red
Gokai Red + Darin
Gokai Silver
Akiba Red
Akiba Yellow
Akiba Blue
Kamen Rider Wizard Flame Style + Strike Wizard Robe
Kamen Rider Wizard Flame Dragon
Kamen Rider Fourze Cosmic States
Kamen Rider Ryuki and Dragreder
Kamen Rider Knight Survive
Kamen Rider Ryuga and Dragblacker
Wild Tiger
Rock Bison

FIGUARTS *LIKE NEW ONLY DISPLAYED IN CASE*
Kamen Rider Ouja
Kamen Rider Knight and Darkwing
Kamen Rider Decade
Kamen Rider Ultimate Form Kuuga
Kamen Rider Den-o Climax Form
Kamen Rider Agito

OTHERS *NEW STILL IN THE BOX*
Kamen Rider OOO Key set
Magirager Key Set
Revoltech Iron Man Mk III
Robot Damashii Xi Gundam
Robot Damashii Gundam X
Robot Damashii Gundam 00 7 Sword
Robot Damashii ZZ Gundam

OTHERS * LIKE NEW ONLY DISPLAYED IN CASE*
Hot Toys Iron Man Mk I
Hot Toys Iron Man Mk V

Semi-constructive post:

Why is everyone dumping their Figuarts lately? You're like the fourth or fifth person to show up in the past 2 weeks selling a load of 20-40 Figuarts. Is there something in the air?

Semi-constructive post:

Why is everyone dumping their Figuarts lately? You're like the fourth or fifth person to show up in the past 2 weeks selling a load of 20-40 Figuarts. Is there something in the air?

I've been wondering the same thing...

^^Maybe it has something to do with bandai rereleasing the main Kamen Rider Figuarts with new improved designs? Who knows.

I'm A Djinn
Semi-constructive post:

Hi guys, I’m selling some of my figures to make some space and get some extra cash I’m currently posting this from work so I’ll post some pictures of the figures later on today also I’m not posting any prices right now so if there’s something you like or are interested on send me a PM to discuss the prices.

It could really be just that.

Ooooor maybe he thought Kamen Rider doing fruits was just too much of a betrayal and that he just had to show Bandai up by selling his Figuarts collection.