Hello everyone,
I'm coming here to share my problem. I have been facing a problem for the last 2 3 days, that is I can't log in to origin on my windows PC. When I am going to log in to origin, this ‘online login is currently unavailable’ error is showing on my PC. Has anyone faced this problem before? if yes then kindly help me out. Any kind of help would be highly appreciated.

Last edited:
Administrator
Staff member
I haven't logged into Origin in a long time, but I am able to log in. If you've tried rebooting. If you've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. If the problem hasn't resolved for you yet, you might want to get in touch with their technical support team.

The only game I have on there is Titanfall. What were you logging in to play?

Actually, I tried to play 'Anthem' and the issue arose. Anyways, thanks for your advice EileenCruz. I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling this as per your suggestion. But the problem still persists.

I was able to resolve the issue with the help of this article by resetting the Internet Explorer settings and disabling Pop-Ups. Thanks a lot!:)

Administrator
Staff member
Ok. That's cool. I'm glad it worked out. Right now I'm taking a break from PC gaming and playing FFX-2 on my PS Vita.

What do you like most about Anthem?