Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not straight but my boyfriend is
To Merk's Gang:

Why do you guys have such a hate on for Mods/Admins? Did they fucking piss in your cornflakes or some ****?

Yeah, there are an awful lot of "What if" threads and the like. But if the mods close them down, you guys all go ape **** because they were closed. If the mods keep them open, you go and start a poll like this.

We all KNOW you guys were pulling that Caps Lock thread to bash and take hits at the mods. You were thinking, " Haha, bet they'll close this down, and we'll have something else to gripe about."

And if it was kept open, more useless spamming. And you can't even sit there and logically tell me it wasn't spam...you guys are smarter than that.

So what exactly, if anything, would make you guys happy?

To the poll...

No.

Although I still wanna know what's going to happen if Disney...wait, Toei...wait...

To Merk's Gang:

Why do you guys have such a hate on for Mods/Admins? Did they fucking piss in your cornflakes or some ****?

Yeah, there are an awful lot of "What if" threads and the like. But if the mods close them down, you guys all go ape **** because they were closed. If the mods keep them open, you go and start a poll like this.

We all KNOW you guys were pulling that Caps Lock thread to bash and take hits at the mods. You were thinking, " Haha, bet they'll close this down, and we'll have something else to gripe about."

And if it was kept open, more useless spamming. And you can't even sit there and logically tell me it wasn't spam...you guys are smarter than that.

So what exactly, if anything, would make you guys happy?

Actually, I made the capslock thread because I was bored and felt like it. Much like all of the "what if" threads and the other similar threads were made by their posters.

Honestly, the only "gang" stuff is that I showed it to these guys. It was never my purpose to get a thread locked just to ***** about it later. I'm not that vindictive and hating towards the admins and mods here (yet).

What would make "us" happy is for some balanced moderation on the board. If that can be managed, then I guess I won't have to make a capslock thread with an actual theme to it next time :)

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
What would make "us" happy is for some balanced moderation on the board. If that can be managed, then I guess I won't have to make a capslock thread with an actual theme to it next time :)

The mods try their best to make a balance. I see it every day, and that is why the Agents were brought in as well.

We're regular members, with access to the admin forum, and we give opinions on things like which threads are out of order, which infractions should be given, etc.

Nothing behind the scenes is taken lightly, guys.

I don't understand why some of you hate the mods so much. And if you guys do, then WHY are you still here at HJU?

the baddest *****
To Merk's Gang:

What's with your hate with us? Why did you refer to us as "Merk's Gang" What are you trying to say? Didn't you hang out in the chat with us? What all of sudden makes you better than us? Why do you have to always talk down to us now, like we're nothing but trolls? I'm sorry but you're pissing a lot of people off in the chat with your behavior towards us for no reason.

No we wouldn't and you totally missed the point, so I'm not going to reiterate myself.

No we weren't, but thanks for assuming. Great moderation guys -- always assuming things. Had you started a capslock thread, or z-unit, or kc, or anyone else on your buddy list you wouldn't have locked it. There's plenty of retarded threads that have not been locked

... but if we started, you locked it. I'm sorry, don't pull that on me.

And these other threads aren't? LEARN HOW TO MOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.