Ultraman Ginga (which was fully subbed by TV-Nihon, I believe they said they were doing the Ginga movie as well) was kinda decent for what it was.

Over-time just released a batch with Ginga and Anthology episodes. In the post they said they have no immediate plans to do anything else, which is a shame.

I saw the news at Over-Time as well. Very disappointing... I knew releases were slow, but I always hoped they'd be the ones to tackle Ginga S and all the other Ginga releases.

I cannot advocate, support, or even suggest using T-N for anything, simply due to the fact that they are still doing hardsubs after all this time. I can ignore and tolerate a lot of their translating "choices", but to be stuck in a style of fansubbing that went out of style a long time ago is simply unforgivable. But the fact of the matter is, they have fully subbed a number of shows that no one else has touched yet, and it looks like they may be the ones most likely to fully sub Ginga S and all other releases. So we may be stuck with their subs for a while, at least until something better comes along.