I know everyone are hyping for the remake but are we going to have a sequel coming? My gut tells me we won't have any for ps4 since it is the end of an era but we may have one on ps5. My fear is that SE will decide to focus on remakes instead because the remasters are selling well and there is a fan demand for it but I am not hearing any fan demanding for a sequel. I believe that we need a sequel as much as we need remakes. Yes remakes and remasters gives as Nostalgia but I want to see a new entry since XV's cancelled dlc is not going back anyway. I want to see some sequel with new characters. The silence and lack of news is driving me nuts.

There are rumors that this trailer is FFXVI. This teaser was released the way XV was teased years ago.

It could be a different project since the protagonist on that Square Enix game is an adult looking woman and most protagonist of the series are teenagers.

Then there is this April Fool's trailer that you will wish was real, as in Square Enix gave all that effort for April Fools.

I think this April Fools Joke is an answer to the sausage fest complaints of XV.

I think Final Fantasy 16 may still be in early development but Square Enix has revealed a few things about this game. The last game(XV) featured mecha and armed soldiers - but this game will feature more magic I think - when they release it.

The April Fool's video is so visually stunning, I hope that one eyed chick will eventually become an official character because it's such a waste of design if she is just an April fools character.

Administrator
Staff member
This is my bold prediction. On 2021, we will finally have the first trailer of FFXVI! 7 remake is top priority at this moment but Square Enix will want a new title for the next gen console coming. The game design of 16 will be depending on the success of the remake