The Extraordinary Fan(boy)
And don't forget, Precure is actually the third show in the super hero time block, so it's not like Toei are unaware of the similarities.

Technically, Precure is the fourth show in the Asashi/Toei Kids Block, which basically consists of "Yearly Shounen anime", Super Sentai, Kamen Rider and Precure. So while technically Precure is not part of Super Hero Time, it does air right after it and if Toei one day makes it official an adds Precure to the SHT block, i will not be surprised.

But yeah, Toei is perfectly aware of the association between the three franchises, so much in fact that they have been using that relationship to promote the shows for years. For example...

vlcsnap-2013-07-15-20h02m03s75_zps5c586e68.png

...back in the year of 2006 Toei Bandai lauched this line of children´s pajamas of their three Super Hero franchises of that year: Boukenger, Kabuto and Pretty Cure Splash Star. They literally called it the "Henshin Suit and Dresses" line.

This goes back to the point i made before: Toei/Bandai does like to push Precure not as a Magical girl Franchise, but as a Super Hero franchise. For example, last year they aired the Super Hero Taisen Movie and the Precure All Stars New Stage movie back to back as part of their "Super Hero and Super Heroine Summer Special". Yes, that is how it was called.

My point is, Toei/Bandai does like to promote Precure as Super Heroes for girls, while it also promotes Kamen Rider as the Super Heroes for Boys and Super Sentai as the Super Heroes for everyone, essentially cornering the children´s market and often lumping together these three shows for marketing purposes (for example, the yearly precure season and the yearly Super Sentai season are usually announced in the same press meeting).

But going beyond what Clocktower said, yes, Precure is full of nods and in-jokes towards their "elder-brothers", and often times you will only get these jokes if you watch all three shows.

Also, there was that time that Cure Heart got married to Kamen Rider Wizard.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

PreCure is the sole reason, why we can't have a proper amount of female Riders.
"KR for boys and PreCure for girls" is just one big bullshit. And because of that we can't have some unusual series, that can have different approach and formula to both series. So yeah, it's "just a Kamen Rider" and "just a PreCure" every year, with some rare exceptions.

PreCure isn't strongest thing in Magical Girl genre. People who will call it a cheap SailorMoon ripoff would be absolutely right. SailorMoon a lot better and way more awesome. Still, every PreCure delivers lots of fun.

The Extraordinary Fan(boy)
I wouldn´t say that Precure is the sole reason why there aren´t many Female Riders.

These are merchandise driven franchises and it is obvious that Kamen Rider tries to cater to young boys, it just so happen that boys would rather role play as Male heroes than as Female Heroes.

We could write entire books about the reasons for the lack of Female Riders, but the existence of Precure would hardly be the main one. It probably does have an impact, but only in the sense that with Precure having the young female market covered, Kamen Rider has very little need to cater to them, not that it has ever even tried to begin with. That´s how different demographic targets work.

Kamen Rider IXA said:
People who will call it a cheap SailorMoon ripoff would be absolutely right

Now, i do have an issue with this statement.

I love Sailor Moon as much as the next guy, and i also love Precure, so i can say beyond any reasonable doubt that Precure is NOT a Sailor Moon rip-off.

Seriously, this argument is so wrong that is not even worth discussing. Let´s just say that while Precure does make a nod to Sailor Moon from time to time, that is mostly because Sailor Moon is an incredibly influencial piece of media that almost everyone recognizes. Precure and Sailor Moon are two entirely different Beasts in terms of themes, characters, plots and what have you, the only reasonable comparison one could make is that both shows are about girls who transform and fight evil, but that is because they are in the same genre. Beyond that, Sailor Moon and Precure are two completely diferent takes on the same concept and nothing else.

Really, the only people who i know who would even state that Precure is a Sailor Moon rip-off are people who are either incredibly biased towards anything that is not Sailor Moon, or Trolls.