maxresdefault.jpg

The game didn't really tell us how it all ended and I think Square wants us to have our own thoughts on how it concluded.

Do you think Noctis and his friends survived? We saw Noctis and Luna together at the end and we don't know if that is heaven or just his imagination. They also didn't show us where Gladio, Prompto, and Ignis was at the end.

What are your thoughts about the conclusion of the game?

Last edited:
Considering the Noctis being a hero and needs to be alive for further expansion and the sequels if there be. I think he is pretty much alive. Also he must be in some sort of realm different from ours with Luna. And that's my explanation towards the end.

I do hope there is a sequel to the game. But I think the story or plot is already finished and creating a sequel may make the story feel dragged out.

I hope he's just in another dimension because he never got to reap the rewards of his efforts and contribution to his kingdom.

I believe that Noctis is very much alive because the current series of the Final Fantasy games revolves around him and FF gamers loves him very much because of his roles and character. Nobody would love to loss seeing him featuring in the game.

I believe that Noctis is very much alive because the current series of the Final Fantasy games revolves around him and FF gamers loves him very much because of his roles and character. Nobody would love to loss seeing him featuring in the game.
There's also this news of Noctis having a continuation in his story. It's going to release sometime in 2019. I hope it's going to be a long DLC! :D

No, Noctis does die at the end of this Final Fantasy XV(15)game. Noctis is the chosen one to restore the light to the land and he must get rid of the daemon invasion as well. Noctis has to die at the end to restore the kingdom of Lucis- and this will remove all daemons from the land.

Last edited:
No, Noctis does die at the end of this Final Fantasy XV(15)game. Noctis is the chosen one to restore the light to the land and he must get rid of the daemon invasion as well. Noctis has to die at the end to restore the kingdom of Lucis- and this will remove all daemons from the land.

His death came with a positive advantage because when he achieves getting all daemon out of the land, his death served a good purpose.

But I think there will be a continuation of his story in the upcoming DLCs. I don't know if it is alternate or canon but I think there's a chance that he could still come out alive? :D

Wouldn't this make it more satisfying to know that he'll at least enjoy living in the world that he helped save? :)

I do hope there is a sequel to the game. But I think the story or plot is already finished and creating a sequel may make the story feel dragged out. I hope he's just in another dimension because he never got to reap the rewards of his efforts and contribution to his kingdom.

Sequels won't be in same timelines. Usually they don't affect the existing games timelines. So lot of things would change story wise if you ask me. It won't be like carry forward from existing games. Because for SE that would be boring too.

Sequels won't be in same timelines. Usually they don't affect the existing games timelines. So lot of things would change story wise if you ask me. It won't be like carry forward from existing games. Because for SE that would be boring too.
I guess it would be like the previous DLCs of Final Fantasy XV. It's like an instance of the game where you have no access to your previous progress or items. They could also set a fixed character level to make the DLC as balanced as possible.