Is Netflix’s The Circle canceled?

Super Moderator
<p>The Circle’s 5th Season just ended with a fan-favorite win which made many fans happy. The Circle is a social experiment reality show originally from the UK and it lasted 4 seasons. Netflix rescued the show and turned it into an American show that allows British contestants to join. In the contest, people live alone and apart.</p>

Got the Whole world in my hands!
I think it may have something to do with Squid Game: The challenge, netflix must be thinking that reality show is the next big thing.

I'm really, really, REALLY hoping The Circle gets renewed! It's like my all-time favorite guilty pleasure show, you know? Like, I don't even want to think about what I'd do if they canceled it. I mean, it's just so addictive and fun and, like, totally my escape from reality. Every time I watch it, I just get so wrapped up in the drama and the suspense and the, you know, the whole game of it. Ugh, I'm getting all jittery just thinking about it. I really, really hope they bring it back! Like, I'll be devastated if they don't. Please, please, please let there be another season of The Circle!

The website is still down, this does give me the bad feeling The circle might be canceled.
1677309594561.png

Will win againts the Entity
I hope this is just a force alarm and that Netflix just forgot to renew the Squarespace account and will renew eventually.

Southern Belle
Honey, I hear you loud and clear! The Circle can be so dang addictive, and it's just downright painful if this show just disappear on us. Bless your heart! You know, I've been known to get mighty invested in a few myself. It's like they just become a part of your daily routine, and then one day they're gone and you don't know what to do with yourself. It's rough, y'all.

Have you checked out any of the spin-offs or international versions of The Circle? They can be just as entertaining, if not more so! I mean, there's so much drama and excitement in this game, and it's fascinating to see how it plays out in different parts of the world.

I find it a bit unexpected that The Circle has not been renewed yet, considering its popularity and the high note on which the last season concluded. However, despite this, I still find it enjoyable to witness individuals attempting to navigate the intricacies of social dynamics within a purely virtual setting. Furthermore, there is always the thrill of the possibility that a catfish will be uncovered or a major alliance will collapse, which consistently keeps things thrilling. #renewcircle

When you cut me, I bleed pink
Guys, I know how you feel. It's always nerve-wracking when a show you love is in limbo. But I don't think we should jump to conclusions just yet. It's possible that the website is down for unrelated reasons

Do you still love me if I am a worm
I hope you're right. I just don't want to get my hopes up and then be disappointed if the show gets canceled

Start a fire
Aye, I ken whit ye mean. The Circle has been gaun strong for five seasons, which is nae bad goin'. We cannae jist gie up hope yet. Netflix may surprise us with an announcement o' renewal soon enough. We shouldnae be too quick tae assume that the show's doomed. Even if it does end up getting cancelled, we can aye look back on the good times we had watchin' it. Let's stay positive and hope for the best, eh?