Is Netflix’s The Circle canceled?

Future Squid Game winner
I really hope The Circle doesn't get canceled. It's such an interesting concept for a reality show, and I love how it explores the dynamics of social media and online communication. Plus, the contestants are always so entertaining to watch! Fingers crossed that we get some good news soon.

Crazy!
As a fan of The Circle, I can't help but feel a bit anxious about its future. It's never a good sign when a casting website goes down, and the fact that there hasn't been an official renewal announcement yet is definitely concerning. That being said, I'm trying to stay hopeful and keep my fingers crossed for a season six!

Guys I feel devastated. The way this show brings the drama and suspense, while also highlighting society's obsession with social media, is just unparalleled. I mean, the strategic gameplay, the alliances, the backstabbing, it's all just so exhilarating.

We all know that in the world of streaming, ratings are king. So here's hoping that Netflix recognizes the immense popularity and appeal of The Circle, and decides to renew it for another season.

Resident Bronteroc
The fact that the Circle Casting website is down is definitely worrying, but it's not necessarily a death sentence for the show. There could be any number of reasons why the site is down, and negotiations and discussions could still be happening behind the scenes. Let's not give up hope just yet!

Netflix please renew this or I will unsubscribe! I vote with my wallet!

It must have been a very popular show with enough audience to make it go for five seasons. Reality shows like Big Boss and likes can be addictive. No fan is happy when future of favourite show is not clear. The down website may have other reasons too, and it need not be the indication of the show being cancelled. Hope that things are clear soon. Netflix is a paid subscription and it should consider the choice of viewers seriously.

cruel, helpful and optimistic.
The website is still down....:(
I need to see a Season 6, They also have no East Asian and South East asian contestant yet. I want to see them fill more representation.

K

KelbyKelby19

Maybe the Website is gone for now because next season will be an Allstars. I mean there is no applicant for Allstars because its all former contestants.

There is no more expired notification but the website is now DNS Probe error, lets be optimistic they are repairing the site.

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
Season 5 is good but it is badly marketed, I just hope it wont lead to cancelation.