Disappear into light!!
dw6mZFF.jpg

I really don't see how I was trolling? You said Kamen Rider had those kind of mecha and the only kind of Rider mecha that I can think of is the automobiles in Faiz though while they may have looked a lil clunky, they weren't "clusterfucky"? (Least not in the sense of something like Engine-Oh G12 or Samurai Haoh).

If anything, I was merely trying to get a clarification; not troll or provoke an argument.

The point is that because KR don't have giant robots, it obviously doesn't apply. So you asking "when do KR have clusterfuck mechs" can be seen as a tongue in cheek question meant to annoy. Yeah, that wasn't your intention but still, think more before you ask.

In response to the thread title, I feel like part of becoming a mature adult is that you no longer care whether what you enjoy is seen as childish or immature. A crucial facet of maturity is that you no longer care about it.

As for people liking Kamen Rider but not Sentai - ehhhh, they're similar, but they're not the same. They're more akin to Doctor Who and The Sarah Jane Adventures: Certainly they're very similar in a lot of ways, but there are enough differences that I think it's possible to enjoy one but not the other. I personally enjoy both.