Lurker
I always felt like Kamen Rider had a more serious tone then Super Sentai. I can see why some would like it better. Not to mention I've seen people who say that the Kamen Riders are much cooler looking then the Super Sentai teams.

I LOVE KAMEN RIDER MORE THAN SENTAI

If you like Kamen Rider and not Sentai, you need to repent your sins to the DMV.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I personally don't think it's a problem for you to like Kamen Rider more than Super Sentai. I mean, considering how the Sentai series nowadays are being watered down into pointless fanservice, clusterfuck designed mechas, and lamer cliches.

Banned
I personally don't think it's a problem for you to like Kamen Rider more than Super Sentai. I mean, considering how the Sentai series nowadays are being watered down into pointless fanservice, clusterfuck designed mechas, and lamer cliches.

Yeah and we all know that doesn't happen or is happening in KR right.....:redface2::sly:

Banned
Where/when does KR have "clusterfuck designed mechas"?

You know what I was getting at. The fact you felt compelled to reply as you did warrants a 0/10 on the trolling scale. In the future when you are trying to troll, you need to try harder. You will never win your troll hat and badge unless you put more effort into it.

The new Tendou Souji
dw6mZFF.jpg

I really don't see how I was trolling? You said Kamen Rider had those kind of mecha and the only kind of Rider mecha that I can think of is the automobiles in Faiz though while they may have looked a lil clunky, they weren't "clusterfucky"? (Least not in the sense of something like Engine-Oh G12 or Samurai Haoh).

If anything, I was merely trying to get a clarification; not troll or provoke an argument.