A true Jack of ALL trades!
Well, if Rider does tickle you fancy and sentai doesn't, what's wrong with that?

I don't see a problem, really.

You're just missing out on all the cool toys, that's all :eplus2:

I always felt like Kamen Rider had a more serious tone then Super Sentai. I can see why some would like it better. Not to mention I've seen people who say that the Kamen Riders are much cooler looking then the Super Sentai teams.

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
There is nothing wrong with it but you should give Super Sentai a chance more because they are good as Kamen Rider

Professional Chef and Entertainer
this is a website full of them, why should be ashamed of it when you are surrounded by people like you?

does it apply in real life also, no. there are tons of anime/manga fans who socialize in the real world as much as there are comic book fans or even gamers. so no, you should not be ashamed of liking something people might not know about.

i have

i used to like sentai a year ago and then when kyoryuger aired i kinda lost interest. then i watched garo and i just could not get back into sentai. it seems kinda silly to me.

Professional Chef and Entertainer
i used to like sentai a year ago and then when kyoryuger aired i kinda lost interest. then i watched garo and i just could not get back into sentai. it seems kinda silly to me.

again there is nothing to be ashamed about. you can like one thing more than another, there will always be a fanbase for it.