Is it a good time for FOX to give the FF movie rights to marvel studio?

But you know Fox won't give back the rights to Marvel...well...unless the North Koreans hack into the studio.

I'd say, yes!!! Now would be a good time for Fox to hand over the rights to the Fantastic Four back to Marvel Studios, but....it's gonna have to take some time. Give it about two years from and we'll see what happens.

Iam with you pal! >:) it's time that fox should give the rights to marvel studios (including the xmen) so they can make a better adaptation and i understand it might take a long time but we can take the risk.

Lurker
The idea of a TV series is laughable. I'm not even a F4 fan, but do you realize how hard getting CGI fire right is? And how budget consuming? Factor that in with apparently "fantastic" locations and enemies on a weekly basis, as per their series (or so I've been told), and you've got your budget gone in no time.

Besides, do you guys realize Fox isn't the one who OWNS the rights? Constantin Films owns the rights, Fox just distributes.

The idea of a TV series is laughable. I'm not even a F4 fan, but do you realize how hard getting CGI fire right is? And how budget consuming? Factor that in with apparently "fantastic" locations and enemies on a weekly basis, as per their series (or so I've been told), and you've got your budget gone in no time.

Besides, do you guys realize Fox isn't the one who OWNS the rights? Constantin Films owns the rights, Fox just distributes.

But still i think that fox along with constantin film should give the right to marvel studios to make a better fantastic four film.

They're definitely not gonna give it for that reason.

I think Fox is gonna lose money on Fant4stic, so there's a chance, but they can also keep it amd wait for another 7 years.

I hope they become reasonable. They've damaged the brand so much already.

They're definitely not gonna give it for that reason.

I think Fox is gonna lose money on Fant4stic, so there's a chance, but they can also keep it amd wait for another 7 years.

I hope they become reasonable. They've damaged the brand so much already.

Agreed but then again make that 3 or 4 years or soon and if it does let's hope its not only faithful to the source material just like every film marvel studio but also make a better fantastic four film unless of course it turns into a tv series.

Lurker
I'd laugh so hard if Marvel got the rights back, and it was a terrible movie.

Granted,I gave up at Iron Man 3 and considered most of their movies to be rather poor, but I'd love it if F4 was just unadaptable.

I think Marvel can pull off the Fanntastic Four just fine, especially if they end up pulling off Doctor Strange. My only worry is Dr. Doom.

The MCU is so cramped right now, though.

OK, so as I said I think it'll never happen for business reasons. Let's put that aside for a moment and run with the "what if" scenario.

If Marvel did somehow get the rights...would they be better off doing a Human Torch movie instead? We know Spidey isn't getting an origin story straight away. They could bring in Johnny and then bring the others in slowly, building up the team that way.

I'd laugh so hard if Marvel got the rights back, and it was a terrible movie.

Granted,I gave up at Iron Man 3 and considered most of their movies to be rather poor, but I'd love it if F4 was just unadaptable.

Well at least they are good according to most critics and as for fantastic four i hope it gets adapted to marvel studios so it will not only be faithful to the source material the comics but also give it a proper adaptation

I think Marvel can pull off the Fanntastic Four just fine, especially if they end up pulling off Doctor Strange. My only worry is Dr. Doom.

The MCU is so cramped right now, though.

I think the fantastic four film will happen maybe in the first reboot of the marvel cinematic universe but still i think marvel studios will make a proper adaptation of the fantastic four film (if only it would happen)

OK, so as I said I think it'll never happen for business reasons. Let's put that aside for a moment and run with the "what if" scenario.

If Marvel did somehow get the rights...would they be better off doing a Human Torch movie instead? We know Spidey isn't getting an origin story straight away. They could bring in Johnny and then bring the others in slowly, building up the team that way.

About what said a human torch movie instead after the fantastic four rights are given to marvel studios i think that could happen but i'll let it be considered as short film in the dvd release if marvel studios will film the real fantastic four film i mean these superheroes are responsible for making stan lee and jack kirby legends and turn marvel into a industry that is today.