I haven't been in touch with sentai since Magi ended. Subsequent years later I got more into Kamen Rider than sentai. But now I'm intrigued to get back into Sentai (Boukenger and Geki I don't feel like watching since they didn't appeal me very much).

I heard a lot of bash and criticism for Go-Onger? Is it really that bad? Cause I was thinking of watching it.

What was the bash against it? I'm curious?

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
Watch it for yourself. don't worry about the countless amount of times its been bashed.

Raxbait: Hip
If you didnt like Bouken and Geki, then i dont think your gonna like Go-on. But I will still say give it a try.

Actually back this time
Eh, if you've got nothing else to do, give it a try. If nothing else the last stretch is pretty bangin'.

Raxbait: Hip
well, he said he didnt like bouken or geki, so maybe he wouldnt like Go-on. But I still say he should check Go-onger out.

Lurker
I myself loved Go-onger and cant stand the hate it tends to get.

Just be sure to remove any and all objects from your ass and be prepared not to take things too seriously. It has it's dark and serious moments but more than anything else it's fairly lighthearted and there were few episodes that didnt leave me with a smile on my face.

Like others have said you wont know until you check it out for yourself, but chances are if you can live without things being dark and serious nearly 100% of the time you can enjoy Go-Onger.