Is "Full House" Back from the Grave?

Can someone clue me in to why Full House, the not so delightful show from the early 90s is being watched by my 11 and 6 yr old daughters every chance they get? Have I gone back in time? The Olsen sisters are cute again, Stamos is getting all the chicks, Bob Sagget is still a hack. What gives?

Who's fresh idea at Nickelodeon was putting this show back on? I know I'm from the wrong generation to appreciate Full House but have we just plain run out of ideas?

If they are back from the grave this is the first sign for the zombie apocalypse. This is one of the worst sitcoms ever and I must know it because I watched every single episode when I was a kid.

It can't be that bad if you watched every episode, I watch the show a lot but I still catch one I haven't seen every now and then :D. My kids watch it sometimes, I think the kids are amazed by the fashion and attitudes. It's such a clean show.

Yes, it is just too harmonic, too nice, too clean. It's just a world that doesn't exist. No violence, no sex, no drugs, no alcohol etc.

It can't be that bad if you watched every episode, I watch the show a lot but I still catch one I haven't seen every now and then :D. My kids watch it sometimes, I think the kids are amazed by the fashion and attitudes. It's such a clean show.

I actually never caught an episode until my 11 and 6 yr. olds started watching it about a month ago. That show was definitely not aimed at my demographic back then. You do bring up an excellent point however. I should be happy they are watching that and not Dance Moms or Here Comes Honey Boo Boo....gag....

My niece loves to watch the re-runs of this show. And I like watching it with her. I happen to like the fact that it is a show with no sex, drugs, alcohol or violence. I think we actually need more shows like this to watch with our kids now.

In case no one of you knows: Michelle Tanner is being acted by twins. Yes, that's a very interesting fact.

I love the Golden Retriever "Comet" on the show. Did you know that he's the same dog that played "Buddy" on Air Bud? For that reason alone, these old episodes of Full House should be allowed to exist.