as of this year, Fukuzawa has debuted as an action director. the previous Red suit actor, Niibori Kazuo, was the action director for Zyuranger, which I didn't know until I started the series last week and saw his name in the opening credits. so does this mean that somebody else is going to be the new suit actor for Red this year onwards? namely Oshikawa?

Would like to change his avatar
I was surprised to see that Fukuzawa didn't play Gokai Red in Superhero Taisen (it was Makoto Itou), so that leads me to believe that he's done with suit acting...at least at the moment.

While Niibori's come back a few times (to play Red Falcon in Gaoranger VS Super Sentai and Aka Ranger in Gokaiger, for example), when I think of most of the people who became action directors after being suit actors, they tend to not go back to suit acting. (Guys like Michihiro Takeda and Hirofumi Ishigaki, who had played Sentai heroes in-suit before they started directing the action, I don't think ended up returning to performing.)

he wasn't GokaiRed in SHT? :O_O: never knew that. if Fukuzawa continues being the action director for Sentai and Oshikawa takes over the Red suit actor mantle, I would be happy.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Well, that only depends on the suit actor's schedule. You see, if there are any complications on dealing with the schedule, then the action director would have to find someone else as a substitute suit actor. But if there's a free schedule, then yeah that suit actor is available. Now when it comes to announcing the retirement of a suit actor, then it should have been made public. That's about it.

I think what he meant is the Deka Red that was paid by Hiroyo to convince Akagi to return delusioning. Judging by the posture, I think it's Fukuzawa, but the one in delusion is Maeda.

Well maybe Fukuzawa will return in Go-Busters VS Gokaiger as his last appearance as Gokai Red.