The game is very good and you can do many things in this game like changing jobs, how do you find the game? Is it confusing or just fine?

If you are playing any game in the FF series, it may appear a bit confusing. And quests often are confusing. But I didn't noticed anything confusing specifically with the FF5 though. So can you be specific about where exactly it appears confusing. I am sure other members can be then be of help to you.

These old 2D games are very simplistic. Not really sure how it can be confusing. Some PC RPG games where complex even at that time, but console games really are not.

You have a lot of freedom to customize the characters in Final Fantasy 5 and the job system is fun-but they do say it has a lot of flaws though. The story is rather deep with this game as well,but Final Fantasy 5 only came to the States in late 1999-but it has some good music in it.

Last edited:
Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Not in anyway did I find playing Final Fantasy 5 confusing, it's pretty much that simple for me when it comes to working on several task in the game. You can say that it's graphics is not that exceptional like from series 9 upwards but at least they did a great job with it as well.

FFV is quite straight forward to me. But people are different and I might understand why one would find FFV confusing and this involves reasons like the approach to the game and maybe the mood (not relaxed, probably) one might be in. But surely, almost everyone would find the game simple and easy.

I would say that at the time I was playing it it was probably a little confusing at times, but looking back and comparing to the newer games it is actually pretty simple. It makes you appreciate all the way they have come though.

Just like playing any other new game for the first time, it must appear somehow confusing. But as one continues to play it, he gets used to the tactics and he plays it with a lot of ease.

Administrator
Staff member
The Plot confused me at first. I thought Faris is a man and it took me 2 days of playing to find out Faris is a woman.

That really was the hardest part for me, just figuring out who the characters were and how they related and how they worked into the story. I was pretty good at distinguishing gender but maybe not as good now that I think about it lol.