Todd Black submitted a pop geeks news article

Is Ben Affleck Done As Batman?
Ben-Affleck-Batman1.jpg

Continue reading the original pop geeks news article.

I grew up in the 60's and 70's so the best batman for me was Adam West in the Batman TV show-but as far as the movie batman's go ,I would have to go with Michael Keaton in the two batmans he was in- Batman(1989)and Batman Returns(1992). It look like the end of another batman though-so I wonder who the next batman will be?

I think he'll finish the Justice League series. And also I am thinking he'll do one batman movie. But after that I am guessing he won't do much batman movies anymore. In fact I am guessing some other cast will be replacing him sooner or later. Not sure who is good fit. But I am guessing it's definitely not ben afleck. That being said, it can be something worth noting about there.

I think he will be done and yet another with be batman now. I think one more movie would be good from him though, either way if they will chose another he better be a good match for batman. All that have been chosen have been good so far although it is sad to see the actors get changed it must be done.

Well if Ben Affleck is already pushing 50 by the time the movie is released then it is just right to look for another actor who could star in the movie. I loved Christian Bale as Batman, I wonder why they had to look for another one when he fits the role perfectly.

Ben Affleck is getting old, and it can be understandable if he resigns as Batman. Yes, he has been criticized when it was announced that he'll be portraying Batman in the movie "Batman v Superman". But when they saw the film, his portrayal has been acclaimed. He is effective as Batman, though Christian Bale did better. Of course, Christian Bale is over as the chapter of Batman which he portrayed is over.

I love Ben Affleck :) He has the emotional balance just right enough to play a romantic love object and the toughness to pull off a role like this. I'm not sure why they want to pull him off this role but he is also a budding director and has shown great talent in this space as well. Maybe he should concentrate more on that side of his career.

Raj

Yes, I do think Ben Affleck may be done after Justice League and maybe one more Batman movie.

That may be why the upcoming Flash movie is named Flashpoint. As you guys should know, Barry Allen did change the timeline by travelling back in time to save his mum. When he regrets it and goes back in time to stop his former self from screwing the timeline, the present is already changed.

With a changed present, the cast can also be changed. It is also the only logical way to explain a recast for Batman.

However, I'm hoping for Batfleck to retain the mantle instead of giving up so fast and the reason for Flashpoint is not for a recast. That would still be a major screwup for DC movie universe.

Hе dоеs hаvе а bit оf еxpеriеnсе with supеrhеrоеs with 2 еpisоdеs оf Thе Flаsh аnd 1 оf Supеrgirl undеr his bеlt, plus а соuplе dоzеn соmiс issuеs inсluding Bаtmаn. аnd I dоn't think thеrе аrе vеry mаny pеоplе whо wоuld givе аs muсh оf thеmsеlvеs tо а Bаtmаn prоjесt аs hе wоuld. Hе might nоt bе thе bеst pоssiblе оptiоn but I'd still lоvе tо sее it.

I think he might be done. I'm not too into batman at the moment but I think it might be time to try and introduce an new actor. Though maybe Ben Affleck might have a few good years left in him.